THE DINNER PARTY

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elena and Alexis are making out passionately in the shower, water running down their bodies. Elena pulls away and gets on her knees, she latches her mouth around the head and begins bobbing her head feeling the tip hit the back of her throat.

She touches her nose to Alexis's stomach

Alexis: You're amazing, darling

She caresses her hair sweetly looking down seeing Elena staring up at her with those pretty doe eyes while bobbing her head and slurping.

Alexis: You love sucking my cock, don't you?

Elena moans, rubbing her clit, twirling her tongue causing saliva to spew out. Alexis pants heavily feeling her balls churn

Alexis: I'm cumming! Drink my seed!

She rams her hips forward thrusting. Elena moans as Alexis's balls slap her throat. Alexis roars as she shoots her load down Elena's throat. Elena pulls out leaving a trail of saliva and gives the head a kiss.

She smirks standing up as Alexis spins her around pressing her against the shower glass. Elena moans kissing the glass, her breasts smooched feeling Alexis rub her cock between her cheeks

Elena: Stop teasing! I'm so wet for you. I need it.

Alexis: Patience, my love.

She guides her cock shoving it inside in one go.

Elena: OH FUCK!!!

Alexis thrusts hard gripping Elena's hips, Elena closes her eyes as moans escapes her lips.

Elena: Fuck that tight pussy! Take it like you mean it!

Alexis: You belong to me! Who do you belong to?

Elena: YOU!!

Alexis: Who makes you cum?

Elena: YOU!

Alexis: That's right, darling. You are mine and only mine. No one can touch you. Only me.

She nibbles her earlobe spanking her ass

Alexis: Now cum while I fuck this tight cunt of yours.

Elena moves her hips matching her thrusts

Elena: So big!

Alexis: And you're so bloody tight!

She blurs her hips thrusting in and out of her until she feels her cock twitching, she roars sliding out and covers Elena's back with her seed.

Elena weakly turns around and cups her face kissing her passionately.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Damon: John. What a surprise. Leave.

John: When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games.

Alexis walks up to the door

Alexis: Well I wasn't aware there would be games. What are we playing? Pin the tail on John Gilbert?

John: Who are you?

Alexis: Ah you must John. We haven't had the pleasure. I'm Alexis, sure you've heard of me.

She steps into the house smirking at the look of fear written across John's face

Alexis: I have a feeling I'll be killing you soon

Damon: Go ahead. No one would miss him anyway.

DINING ROOM

Jenna: I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town.

Damon: Hmm, do tell.

Elijah: Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution.

Jenna: Hmm. Because they were witches.

Andie: Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem.

Damon: Andie's a journalist. Big on facts.

Elijah: Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire.

Alexis: Could you pass the......

John: It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me.

Damon: So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?

Elijah: You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course.

LATER

Alexis walks back into the dining room with a cup of coffee and sits down at the head of the table.

Elijah: Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again.

Alexis: Wrong. Should anyone here anger me and I have a feeling John will be the one who does so, I will kill him and anyone who sides with him before taking Elena away from here. I hope I made myself clear.

Andie: Okay. My first question is when you got here to Mystic...

Alaric comes up behind Elijah and stabs the dagger through his heart through the back of his chair. Alaric pulls the dagger out and goes to stab Alexis next who only sips on her coffee

Alexis: Oh is this normal for dinner parties?

John: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! KILL HER!!

He grabs the dagger and raises it above his head going to stab Alexis but she speeds him against the wall sinking her fangs into his neck

John: AHHHH!!

Damon and Alaric does nothing only smirking in amusement as Alexis drops John to the floor

Alexis: I don't care you daggered Elijah, he was boring me. Try and cross me, it won't end well.

She walks out of the dining room.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Alexis walks into the mansion heading upstairs to her bedroom finding Elena sleeping in the bed, she smiles laying down beside her wrapping her arm around her. Elena nuzzles into her chest.

Alexis smiles down at her pressing her lips to her forehead.

Alexis: Sweet dreams, my love.