THE HYBRID

MIKAELSON MANSION

Alexis makes her way down the stairs when her phone rings, she answers it.

Alexis: Nik, what's wrong?

Klaus: IT DIDN'T WORK!! I DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD!! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK?

Alexis: Calm down. Calm down, Nik.

Klaus: Alexis, I know you want nothing to do with this but please help----

Alexis: I know a witch who can help you. Gloria, Chicago. She ran our favorite speakeasy.

Klaus: Gloria?

Alexis: She's still there. It's a full moon and though you choose not to enjoy your wolf side, I do. I'm gonna go enjoy the full moon while it lasts. Love you. Best of luck.

She hangs up and walks back upstairs peering into her bedroom at a sleeping Elena. Alexis blinks away tears in her eyes as Elena opens hers and sits up

Elena: Why are you up? Come back to bed.

Alexis(smiles): I was gonna go for a run. Why don't you take a shower and pretty yourself up while I'm gone?

Elena nods her head wrapping the blanket around her naked body and gets out of the bed. She turns seeing Alexis has disappeared.

FORBES HOUSE-NEXT DAY

Alexis knocks on the door, Liz opens it

Liz: Alexis, what can I do for you? Come in

Alexis makes her way inside the house

Alexis: Elena's been worried about Caroline. She hasn't been answering my love's calls or texts. Is she here?

Liz: No I haven't been able to find her either.

Tyler appears at the door and glares at Alexis.

He storms towards her

Tyler: What the fuck are you doing here, bitch?

Liz: You don't come into my house and say that to my guests.

Tyler: Where's Caroline? My mom found out what she was but she said she wouldn't hurt her. Maybe you took. Wouldn't be the first time your family kidnapped and killed one of us, wouldn't it, Alexis?

Alexis grabs his neck and pins him against the wall

Alexis: You should think about who you're talking to, you little runt. And for your information, everyone else likes me and If I give the word, Damon would happily rip your heart out. Matt hates you for stealing his girl from him. Now I'm here because Caroline is my girlfriend's best friend and I intend to find her.

She lets him go harshly as he lands on the floor

Alexis: I can find her but I need some things.

Liz: Tyler, get out of my house

Tyler: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Liz: Did I sutter? Get out of my house. NOW!!

Tyler scoffs and storms out of the house slamming the door behind him.

GILBERT HOUSE-NIGHT

Elena is perched on Alexis's lap, cupping her face as they make out passionately. Alexis lays her down on the couch and begins tickling her

Elena: ALEXIS, THAT TICKLES!!! STOP IT!!

Alexis leans down burying her face into her neck, brushing her nose along her neck

Alexis: May I?

Elena: Yes you can

Alexis extends her fangs and sinks them into her neck drinking her blood. Elena rolls her eyes arching her back feeling pure bliss.

Alexis: You taste delicious, my love.

Elena's face turns bright red and looks away, Alexis chuckles

Alexis: It's all right, Love. No need to be embarrassed. I love it when you blush. It makes you so adorable.

Elena(whispers): I love you

Alexis: I love you