THE LAST DAY

SALVATORE HOUSE

Elijah: Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse.

Stefan: Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus.

Elijah: Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid.

The door opens and everyone sees Alexis on the other side

Alexis: Hello my love

Elena perks up and her face lights up

Alexis: I heard Elijah informing you of the curse which means he's told you everything. What he didn't mention was I have the elixir that shall save your life so invite me.

She holds up a small box in her hand.

Elena: Alexis, you can come in.

Alexis walks into the house and into the library. She opens the box and takes out the elixir.

Alexis: This is the elixir Elijah had me make for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation.

Elena: So I'll be dead?

Stefan: That's your plan? You want to relay on a witch potion? You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?

Elijah: Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work.

Stefan: I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?

Elena: Then I guess I'll just be dead.

Alexis looks at Elena not blinking. Stefan scoffs and stands up and walks out of the room.

LATER

Alexis is alone in the library when Elena walks in and joins her

Alexis: Why are you doing this, Love?

Elena: I'm the key to breaking the curse. Klaus is here because of me. If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people. It's that simple.

Alexis: You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work. I don't want to mislead you.

Elena: I know the chance I'm taking.

Alexis reaches her hands up placing them on her face, Elena gazes at her tilting her head

Alexis: I'm gonna kiss you

She touches her lips to hers. Elena wraps her arms around her neck moving her lips passionately against hers, Alexis trails her hands up her back, tilting her head back and moves her lips down to her neck. She sucks marks into her skin. Elena shuts her eyes and a soft moan escapes her lips.

Alexis: I have waited for you for 1000 years. I don't plan on losing you.

She kisses her lovingly on the forehead.

NIGHT

A white wolf and a large black wolf are running though the woods towards a lake and howls loudly at the full moon before running off side by side into the night.