THE MURDER OF ONE

GILBERT HOUSE

Alexis opens her eyes grabbing her t shirt and slips it on her body before making her way downstairs. Elena opens the door and walks inside in running gear. Alexis growls moving her eyes up her mate's tone tanned legs.

Elena: I didn't want to wake you

Alexis: It's fine, Love. Let's you and me go somewhere for the weekend or we'll come back tonight. Just me and you. Only us

Elena: I'm sorry. I can't. I really want to through.

Alexis: It's fine, my love. I should get home

She cups her face pressing their lips together, Elena smiles slowly moving her lips passionately against hers

Elena: I love you, Alexis

Alexis: I love you too, my love.

She kisses her forehead and walks out the door, closing it behind her.

CITY

Finn is walking down the street when Klaus approaches him. They walk together.

Klaus: Hello Finn.

Finn: Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you.

Klaus: Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?

Finn: Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again.

Klaus: Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance.

Finn: I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead.

Klaus: Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid.

Finn: Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus.

Klaus: Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together.

Finn: I have no wish to be unlinked.

Klaus moves in front of Finn and places his hand on his chest to stop him from moving on.

Klaus: Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years.

Finn: What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah.

Klaus: Wouldn't be the first time.

Finn walks off, Klaus watches him leave. Finn super speeds down an alleyway but Alexis blocks his path.

Alexis: Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother.

Finn: Of course you would side with him, Alexis

Alexis: Well why wouldn't I side with him? He's my twin, Bore.

Finn turns around and sees Klaus behind him.

Finn: What are you gonna do? Kill me?

Klaus: Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you.

Alexis flicks her wrist sending Finn flying against the side of the building then flicks her wrist snapping his neck.

MIKAELSON

Klaus throws Finn into the foyer. Alexis follows in behind while Rebekah walks out from the parlor

Rebekah: Let's get his blood and get on with it.