Prologue: An Old mans mischief(Clarifications Included)

(Disclaimer: GIFS/VIDEOS/MUSIC/ART Used In this chapter are not mine and belongs to their respective owner)

(VentiValiana/Author): Hello once again fellow readers, I'm back again with another story... Yeah... Another one that's probably going to be neglected for weeks or even a month before getting an update.. This is more of a ''I wanted to write this because I wanted to'' situation and nothing else, And also clarifications are below if you wanna read It before heading out in the actual story.

Clarifications:

(AU Clarifications- I Also want to clarify that this Universe Is connected to the OG Universe In a way because of Chapter 9 when Zelretch was Introduced as a character for the book. There was supposedly a part where I get to show on how he is the cause of this AU and the unfortunate Issei that's about to be apart of the supernatural because of him.

(AU Clarifications 2) -  And Issei In this Universe as well will get Servants but will not be the same as In the OG and since this is an Alternative timeline, It only makes sense that I give him Alter Servants and I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BEGGING TO ME DEEP INSIDE TO GIVE ISSEI EITHER JALTER OR SALTER(Saber Alter) and While I may not give Issei Salter In this Universe since Salter will probably play a role later on the OG Universe(Spoiler Alert), I am more than open to give him other Alters and as you see In the cover, You can already guess which one he's mostly going to get.

(Harem Problem- And finally harems, I know that people who have red the novel or watched the show are really Into the harems or Just In general like our boy having a harem but honestly I might stick Into the normal formula like in the OG where he doesn't get a harem but does get a lover but honestly I don't know, I may change my mind In the future.

(Servants) - And we have the Servants, One of the many things I'm greatly conflicted with since I also want to add one of the Servants I greatly enjoy but also add In into the theme of Issei's team and also that would greatly Impact who he really Is as a person and make changes to his team as well.

(What's the Point of the AU?) - I'm gonna be honest with you guys I've been Itching to make an AU Universe for a long long time and honestly this maybe the perfect way to add this In and also JUST FOR FUN and Simply out of boredom and do some new writing style for another Book I'm gonna be making soon once AAW(An Alternative Wish) and AWJ(A Wishful Journey) gets to a certain point of numbers In chapters and Because my writing style is bad.

I beg on my knees for you guys to read the OG :')

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Location: Dimensional Gap)

We see Zelretch sipping a tea and Great Red playing with a Rubik's cube, They we're enjoying their time after one tense moment they had not to long ago.

Zelretch: Captivated by the cube, Red?

Great Red: Mmm.. So how do you figure this out..?

Zelretch: You have to complete every layer of each color presented on the cube.

Great Red: Right.. By the way, What do you plan on doing after leaving here outside the gap?

Zelretch: Oh, I thought I could maybe already borrow the Gap?

Zelretch was smiling as he pleaded at Great red how only looked at him with a deadpanned face before going back to play with the Rubrik's cube.

Great Red: Hoo, Is that so? And do what exactly? There's nothing out here In the gap, but endless portals to other worlds and possibly a way to the multiverse after sinking In the information you gave me.

Zelretch then placed his tea and plate down as he packs up his Items Including the box that Included the Cards for summoning servants. Great Red noticed what he was doing and rosed his eyebrow at Zelretch who wasn't paying attention to Great Reds stare, He ignored it fully as he packs up his Items Including the gem that he can use to communicate Great Red even on other worlds and Dimensions.

Great Red: Going so soon, Old man?

Zelretch: Mhm! I told myself that I would be patient but honestly, I can't help myself but finally meet the boy.

Great Red glared at him.

Great Red: This wasn't the part of the deal Zelretch!

Zelretch: I'm just going to have some fun with the boy whom you call Issei Hyoudou, He seems like an Interesting fella. Don't worry, It wont be the same one you know.

Zelretch then pulled out the Kaleidoscope and a Wormhole appeared out of nowhere and started to consume his body fully and made him disappear fully teleporting him Into the cosmos of the Multiverse.

Great red clicked his tongue out of anger and laid back again on his chair grumpily, A portal then appeared out of nowhere with snakes manifesting everywhere.

Great Red could only fear on what would happen to him as Ophis fully appears on the room, She annoyingly looked everywhere and then saw Great Red as she narrowed hey eyes at him. Great Red then mentally prepared on what's about to go down between him and his sibling/

TO BE CONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(VentiValiana/Author): Yeah, This one Is pretty short but I promise the next chapter actually contains everything else on the story and where the new AU starts.

If you guys have any question your more than welcome to ask them, I've been trying to get more sleep now since I'm always sleep deprived and honestly I may update this book more than the previous 2 that I have made so far, but I can promise that their chapters have already their Drafts so no worries and no rushes here.