The Darkness seeks Light

(Disclaimer: GIFS/VIDEOS/MUSIC/ART Used In this chapter are not mine and belongs to their respective owner)

(VentiValiana/Author): Hey there everybody, Well here's another chapter like I promised! I also hope you guys have a great day and Without further ado.

I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Location: Greece)

We are now located in Greece, a place that contains rich culture like legends from the ancient Greeks, deriving from other continents culture, One of the many places in the world where many legends are recorded from ancient times like the famous Greek Gods like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Etc. Speaking of Greek Gods, Here's one right now.

A beautiful Young Woman with long dark hair and pointy ears

A beautiful Young Woman with long dark hair and pointy ears. She wears a frilly dress that has a corset jumper skirt. It was the Primordial Goddess Nyx, The ruler of night and the younger sister of Erebus. She is seen basking under the presentable moonlight, If there was anything that could make the Primordial Goddess move from Tartarus to the Human realm, Is If she wants something from the outerworld, Whether It'd be mischievous deeds or Items that she is particularly Interested In like clothing.

Nyx: Haaah... It's so boring In Tartarus. At least In the human world they have the moon or at least anything Interesting! The other gods are busy with their own jobs or to busy fucking each other's brains off.

The Goddess Sighed.

VOOOOM!

A large field of energy was then felt throughout the field and Nyx awed at the energy that she just felt, She then grew a malicious smile as she licked her lips and stood up tall with her own power Instantly grew.

Nyx: Well well well.... Looks like something finally caught up to my own Interests.

She then leapt from the rock she was sitting on and landed perfectly on the ground. She then stood still and felt the breeze before sensing the energy and smirking, she started to fly and determined to track down the energy Itself.

Nyx: Ufufuf, Japan now Is it? I've heard of that place and It's shinto gods, But it doesn't matter. The Shinto gods can keep trying to gatekeep my presence, but I will guarantee that I will have that person who has that power.

She took a jump to the sky and took a glance at her surroundings while feeling the cold breeze of the wind at night, She particularly liked at night as she was the ruler of that domain and specific time and It comforts her insecurities as It hides her very well and her powers to the point no one would even bat an eye to her except her Immaculate beauty.

She then flew at the air and followed the energy that exuded such power and claimed it for herself, afterall.

How can you be a god If you're not greedy?