Final Author's Note

Wow, and we're done!

This was truly the most fun I've had writing a book in so long. This is my first book since "Just for Tonight" that I absolutely loved writing start to finish. I wrote it in just over two months, which is a record for me. I absolutely loved writing every second of this book. Posting it and seeing everyone's reaction was so much fun.

Being able to write a Lebanese, curvy, loud-mouthed main character meant so much to me. I really adored writing bits of my family and myself into this book. And then including inspiration from the Marauders with Sirius Black and Regulus Black was one of the most interesting writing experiences for me. That's one of my favorite fictional dynamics and I really hope I did it justice with Brady and Kinsley.

Thank you so much for reading this book and caring for these characters. I hope you loved Tatum and Brady as much as I do! I miss them already. I absolutely adored writing their journey, their banter, everything. It was so much fun to explore tropes and stories that I haven't before, and I'm so grateful you decided to read to this point!

Stay tuned for future projects— I have a lot planned!

Thank you so much again for reading, commenting, and voting. It truly means the world to me and I'm so beyond grateful.

Reminder to follow my Instagram, melaniegaleazbooks, for more book updates!

Sending you all love!
Melanie