Man Talk

This movie disc is so weird to operate o_o

My other How To Train Your Dragon movies are old discs, so it's normal format and stuff

But for this one, if you leave it paused for more than a few seconds it puts up a weird screen and then automatically plays if you touch the A button

I'll be writing and hit A on accident and I'm like wAITTTTT trying to pause it 😂😂

It also goes to Main Menu if you take too long

It's weeeird

Also we are 20 minutes in let's gOOOO

...

Third Person P.O.V

"That's incredible!" Astrid excitedly says, a wide grin on her face as (Y/N) nods.

"But what do you mean, gone?" Snotlout questions, raising a brow.

"They both vanished into thin air," Hiccup replies, continuing to look over the Gronckle.

"Like (D/N)'s ability?"

"No," (Y/N) disagrees, kneeling besides the Gronckle and rubbing his neck. "This was different than his camoflauging, though the Sonic Angel did do this."

"It was more like a..." Hiccup imitates the sound of something whooshing, and mimics a boom. "... Type of vanishing."

"What do you think?" Fishlegs questions in excitement, shoving the two drawings in (Y/N)'s face as Hiccup rises and walks over.

"Ah... Not exactly. The Sonic Angel had feathers on the back of her arms instead of spikes, and shorter ears," (Y/N) notes, pointing to the places he needs to fix.

"And she needs stubbier ears, no dorsal plates," Hiccup observes, tapping the Light Fury.

"Okay, got it."

Eret lets out a chuckle, making the two glance up to him as he walks behind Hiccup carrying materials.

"What a night."

"No kidding. I mean... Just the chances of finding the same species of both of our rare dragons..." (Y/N) trails off, pausing with furrowed brows.

They were in the same area... This is weird. That can't be a coincidence. But how would--

Her thoughts were interrupted by (D/N) lightly nudging her, rumbling softly. Toothless barrels in a moment later, eagerly shoving at Hiccup.

"Bud, what's gotten into you?" Hiccup laughs, Toothless drooling everywhere.

"That's... Lovely," (Y/N) comments, raising a brow and rising.

(D/N) rumbles a laugh, shaking his head before he looks off in the distance. He sits down, tail swishing slightly as he sighs heavily.

"What's all this slobbering and panting?"

"(D/N)? You okay?"

"Isn't it obvious, (Y/N)? He misses her!" Astrid answers with a wide grin, picking up a bucket. "Both are totally in love~"

"Oh," (Y/N) nods, looking over at (D/N) and slowly approaching. "Well, she was really sweet and beautiful. And you and Toothless deserve happiness and a partner."

(D/N) looks down at her with a head tilt, purring and looking back to the horizen.

...

Hiccup looks over at (Y/N), whispering to Toothless. "Trust me, it'll be worth it. But you gotta wait for an opportunity, like I did."