Flirting

I am actually really glad I asked for help from my teacher in Trig

He helped me and walked me through 3 assignments, and I went from having a 40% to a 78% in two days.

Let this be a lesson, young ones. If this ball of anxiety can ask for help, it might be worth you doing the same if you ever need any assistance!

...
..
.

...

Third Person P.O.V

"All right! Looks like we're camping here for tonight," Hiccup calls to the others as they land.

(Y/N) slips off the side of (D/N), landing on her feet with a sigh of relief as she crack her back.

"Well, thank Thor for that!" Gobber replies, Grump already asleep.

...

"Yes! My own place," Tuffnut grins, standing ontop a rock as Ruffnut joins him. "I plan to build a hut. Only for the bearded!" He notices his sister, "Ruffnut, you gotta stay out. Chin whiskers don't count."

...

Snotlout uses his fingers, framing a reference point with a nod, "I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me."

Eret walks in front of him, plopping some supplies.

"It's gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles," Snotlout continues, lowering his gaze to glare at the man as he looks back with a raised brow.

"Wait, what?"

"Get out of my house!" Snotlout yells, waving his arms and stomping towards him.

"Hey, is there a problem here?" Eret demands, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah! There's a problem," Snotlout snaps back, scooting a small crate and stepping on it. "Ever since you showed up you've been trying to upstage me!"

He rants, climbing on a barrel besides the crate.

"You're just so jealous. It's delusional!"

Eret looks up at Snotlout, "yeah. Delusion's a good word for it."

"Listen, son of Eret," Snotlout mocks, making Eret pause with a sigh. "When Hiccup blows it as Chief, I'm next in line. Number two!" He holds up three fingers. "Cause I'm clearly Valka and (M/N)'s favorite. I'll get (Y/N) and the title Chief."

Eret scoffs, rolling his eyes in disbelief as he focuses on moving more crates.

"So you better start showing me some respect!"

Snotlout nearly falls off the barrel as Eret walks away, shaking his head.

"Strange little man." He mumbles to himself, a barrel resting on his shoulder.

"Ah, don't mind him." Gobber replies, waving his hand. "It's not your fault you've the body of a Norse God. I myself have the same problem."

"... Of course you do," (M/N) sarcastically says after a moment, smiling in thanks as Eret takes the sack of potatoes from her.

Gobber glares at her, attempting to flex to prove her wrong before shrieking in pain as his back cracks.

(M/N) screams with laughter, wiping away tears as she walks off to find Valka.

Gobber grumbles after her, grabbing his welding tool and sticking it in the ground, "Blacksmith's stall goes right here."

He gasps, his eyes wide when he sees more Hobgobblers.