The Hidden World

;-;

Only 20 more minutes or so you guys D;

Then, the next story awaits!

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Malin squawks as she looks over the area, her nostrils flaring as she inhales.

"Where is she heading?" Hiccup questions, looking over my shoulder down at her.

"They must be close," I reply, Malin slowly turning around and checking behind her before facing forward. "Huh, girl?"

Malin flies lower, gliding along the ocean.

"There's nothing but miles and miles of..." Hiccup trails off, my ears catching the faint sound of water rushing.

"Hiccup?" I call, looking down at the great waterfall.

The water caved in all around the hole, wind rushing up and causing Malin to glide as she looks around. Malin flew along the edge, chirping and making clicking sounds.

"A great waterfall," Hiccup breathes out, peering down.

"It's just like Stoick said! At the end of the world!" I agree, grinning back at him.

Malin suddenly roars, twirling as Hiccup and I scream and hang on.

"Malin!" I shout, my voice echoing as she dives into the entrance.

Hiccup loosens his grip around me with a sigh of relief, Malin steadying herself and flying deeper in the cave.

Jagged rocks decorated the large cavern, the sound of the waterfall becoming more distant and gentle. Steam squeezed from cracks along the walls, Malin avoiding them for our sakes.

She sniffs at the air, chittering as she swerves right and flies along the water, squeezing through a small entrance.

"I can't see anything," I mumble, my voice louder from the emptiness.

Just as I say this, the water below began to glow a bright blue, lighting up the area.

We both breathe out in awe as Malin flies ahead, large columns of rocks decorated with glowing green and blue lights.

Malin began to glow, a bright pink outlining her lavender scales and a light yellow dancing along her wings. Her already bright blue eyes seemed to brighten even more, a silver tracing along them.

"Wow..." Hiccup softly laughs, gently setting his arm around my waist.

"Look!" I gasp, pointing to a nest.

As Malin flew over it, the eggs lit up a bright orange, revealing the babies inside.

Malin nervously rumbles as she looks around, making me do the same and gasp softly when I notice other dragons nearby.

"We should find cover," I suggest, looking back at Hiccup.

He was distracted, staring up. I follow his gaze, my eyes widening at the sight of small dragons flying overhead, glowing a bright orange.

One notices us, chirping and tilting its head and flying closer. It nudges its nose into my finger when I offered it, making Hiccup chuckle in disbelief and awe.

Malin dives down, following along another waterfall befofe emerging into a wide opened space, dragons flying around in groups. A bright light was at the end, and the dragons seemed to be headed that direction.

"Malin," I warn, making her nod with a small squawk as she angles away from the other dragons, flying lower.

She squeezes in between a small space, landing softly with a chirp. Hiccup jumps down from her, me following and grunting softly as a pain shoots up my back.