Chapter-3- Math

As I start to walk towards first period math class I see two fags holding their sinful hands. I shove them. So pathetic. It's wrong. Why would anyone find the same sex attractive. They are supposed to be your friend, not boyfriend or girlfriend.

"HEY! What the hell was that for?!" said one of the pathetic losers.

"For being a pathetic FAG! You guys are disappointing. We don't need you in our world!" I shout in their faces.
I start to walk away into my math class as I hear those losers shout and call me a bastard. I just turn around and flip them the bird. As I take my seat I realize I'm the only one in the classroom so far. The new math teacher is facing towards the board. I listen as he starts to talk.

"I saw what you did outside."
"Whatever." I grumble.

As he starts to turn around I get a glimpse at his face. And to be genuinely serious, he's hot. I have no shame in thinking that. I'm straight.

"Listen..." He stares at me a funny way?
I wait of couple seconds before I speak
" Something wrong sir?"
He doesn't answer so I walk closer towards him.
"NO! Don't come closer!" He shouts at me. I don't know why I'm only trying to help?
"No. What's wrong, you seem...weird?"
That's when it happened. He smashed his lips onto mine.