Chapter-10- Regret

River's POV
I cannot believe I fucking did that. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm straight! I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Good Morning." He smiles at me.

Fuck. He looks so happy. Even I have a heart to try not to break his.

"Hey." I say uneasily.

"What's wrong? Does your ass hurt?" he chuckles.

"Last night was a mistake." I say as I watch his face turn pale.

"What do you mean? Last night was amazing!" I could tell that he was beginning to become frustrated.

"I shouldn't have come here last night. My girlfriend broke up with me because of suspicion, and I was feeling vulnerable. I'm so sorry."

"Fuck you! What about what you said last night? About how you love me?"

" I don't know."

He began to stand up. "What do you mean you don't fucking know?! You give yourself away to me and then you regret it?!"

"I know I-"

"Don't you dare fucking say you're fucking sorry because that's bull shit! We are mated! You are my mate so start acting like one!"

Now I was beginning to become angry. " You do know this is hard on me right? I'm straight! I am not supposed to have a male mate! So fuck off!"

"Aw boo hoo. Act like a man. We are mated for a fucking reason! The moon goddess didn't mate us to punish you!"

"Well it sure does feel like it!" I began to stand up until I felt an agonizing pain in my ass. "Fuck that shit hurts!"

"Now thats a punishment."

"Damn straight."

"I think you should leave."

" Listen Alex... no hard feelings I just do not think i could ever get used to...this."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just please go." I watch as I see a single tear roll down his cheek.

"I'm so so so sorry."

I walk out of the apartment.