Chapter-4- First Period

Alex's POV
I saw what he did. And it disappointed me. Why do people have to be so ignorant to understand that love is love. Also he was really attractive, but also a student. Besides its not like he's my mate or anything. I hate having my life planned out. Being a werewolf I have a mate. An assigned significant other. The lovely person I will spend the rest of my life with.

I heard him take a seat. It's just us.

"I saw what you did outside." I tell him.
"Whatever" He grumbles.
As I start to turn around I faintly see lust flash through his beautiful green eyes.
"Listen..." I start. Until I my wolf speaks to me. Of course my wolf, my subconscious that informs me who my mate is, needs to come out now. 'That's him! That's your mate!'

He waits of couple seconds before he speaks.
" Something wrong sir?"

I don't answer so he walks closer towards me. I start to smell his sent.
Vanilla. I begin to stir somewhere special. Wink wink.

"No! Don't come closer!" I shout at him. He looks confused.
"No. What's wrong, you seem...weird?"

That's it I go for it. I smash my lips onto his. Surprisingly he kisses me back. I thought he was straight? I begin to grind onto him and get ready to claim him. He then moans which seems to have sobered him up.

"HEY! What the fuck man! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He shouts.
" You seemed to have enjoyed it." I smirk.
" Yea? Well you thought wrong!" His cheeks flush as he mumbles what I believe I was not supposed to hear." I'm gonna find my mate tomorrow."
"What?" I question. He's a werewolf?
That's when he storms out of the room.