Ear Cleaning | Sukuna Ryomen

king!sukuna ryomen x servant!reader

Sypnosis: The king wants his ears cleaned, and he chooses the new servant to do it

Contents: king x servant, kinda fluffy i guess, a lil bit of humiliation, threat, hugs, one bed. 

Word count: 750 words. 

> Sukuna Ryomen had a lot of servers. They trembled if those scary red eyes of his laid on them. Everyone tried to avoid him at all costs to avoid performing tasks that involved being near him, especially cleaning his ears.

> Sukuna Ryomen hated having his sensitive ears touched but it was necessary if he wanted to have his five senses ready for every battle. He didn't want to clean his own ears because what kind of king cleans his own ears?

> Sukuna Ryomen began his search for a faithful servant to do such a task. As everyone was hiding from him, he ended up choosing you, the youngest and most inexperienced servant in the castle. He ordered you to follow him to his room and the other servants began to bless you in your way there in case they never saw you again.

> Sukuna Ryomen leaned back on his luxurious divan for you to start working. Like the evil motherfucker he is, he didn't forget to threaten you first: "You'd better do your job well or I'll kill you," he spat. You swallowed dryly because it was the first time you cleaned his ears and if you didn't do your job well, this would be your last.

> Sukuna Ryomen closed his eyes as you carefully cleaned the outside of his ear with a cotton swab. Your hands were gentle around his sensitive ears and the friction did not bother him because it was so minimal. Your fingers felt warm, which helped him relax. You wish you could be as relaxed as he was because were cold sweating and every move you made was calculated to not bother your majesty.

> Sukuna Ryomen felt a shiver run down his back as you stuck a small wooden spatula into his ear to remove the excess earwax that prevented him from hearing well. "Tell me if it hurts, your majesty" you warned in a shaky voice. "Just do your job," he replied reluctantly.

> Sukuna Ryomen was falling asleep until you asked him if he could lie down on his opposite side so that you could continue the job in his other ear. He did so with a grunt of annoyance, as he was very comfortable on that side.

> Sukuna Ryomen let out a groan as soon as you stuck the spatula in too far. You paralyzed thinking he would kill you instantly. "More careful, can't you do something so simple?" he growled annoyed. You apologized immediately and continued on your task. As soon as your magic fingers touched his ear, his anger faded slowly.

> Sukuna Ryomen yawned as soon as you finished. It was getting late and you had to get back to the kitchen as soon as possible to help with dinner. Instead, he ordered you to stay and said, "Let the servants take care of it. Come here and massage my head."

> Sukuna Ryomen was lying on his gigantic bed with his head in your lap. Your fingers massaged his temples in circles softly. If you paid close attention, you could hear him purring lightly like a contented kitten even though he wasn't physically as cute as one. You started to feel less stressed since he seemed to be enjoying your attention.

> Sukuna Ryomen had fallen asleep, so you decided to sneak out of his room to join the other servants. As soon as you got off the bed, you heard that dreaded voice behind you. "Who said you could leave?" You stopped frozen in your place and turned to face him. "Come and lie with me." Your heart bounced on your chest as you heard that command, but you couldn't say "no" to the king.

> Sukuna Ryomen pulled you into his strong arms like you were a full size teddy bear. The warmth of his body and yours merged, causing the temperature to rise between you. You had heard how badly he treated his concubines, so you were afraid he would do the same to you. All concern disappeared when he began to slowly caress your body carefully to not scratch you with his claws.

> Sukuna Ryomen didn't snore like you thought he would. He made a lighter, quieter sound, almost like a kitten with a stuffy nose. His arms wrapped around your waist and shoulders. His heavy breathing and comfortable chest encouraged you to fall asleep. "His majesty's orders" you thought so you wouldn't feel guilty about falling asleep while the other servants ran around the castle.

 "His majesty's orders" you thought so you wouldn't feel guilty about falling asleep while the other servants ran around the castle