Last Time | Nanami Kento

Sypnosis: Nanami and you have monthly getaways to see each other in secret

Contents: Forbidden/secret relationship. Modern AU. Smut/Angst. Praise kink. 

Warnings: MINORS DO NOT INTERACT. +18 MDNI.

Word Count:1386 words. 

Author's Note: So I tried doing something with fewer dialogues. Hope you guys like it. 

His eyes roamed the height of the building. A grand, majestic hotel standing tall amidst a bustling cityscape. Its exterior was a striking blend of modern elegance and timeless architecture. The hotel's facade was adorned with ornate details, featuring large windows that reflect the sky and the surrounding city lights, creating a captivating play of light and shadow. His lips curled in a smile in excitement as he made his way to the inside.

Shiny marble floors, bright chandeliers and fancy furniture surrounded him. It was your turn to pick the hotel where you would see each other after a long month, and you made a wonderful choice, as always. His picks weren't bad, but yours were better by far. He really liked the one you picked by the beach last getaway. It was a wonderful oasis with a bubbly jacuzzi, piña colada scent candles and the smoothest sheets he has ever felt. A five-star experience indeed.

Up the elevator, he messaged you that he was on his way to the suite you picked. This was a fun twist to the kind of rooms you pick. They are often elegant rooms with great views and amazing king beds, but a grand suite? You were going all out this time. This must be a special occasion.

These small getaways were perfect for both. Nanami was a busy stockbroker with a stressed lifestyle, and you were an impatient teacher at a private high school full of rich kids. This was a very much needed pause from reality so you could relax and relieve each other in a small cocoon of pleasure away from everyone. This last part was very important for both.

The elevator door opened. Nanami followed the numbers to get to the designated room along with the fancy wallpaper and works of art. He tied his tie tightly, made sure his blonde hair looked well, and his beige suit didn't have any wrinkles. His knuckles knocked on the Grand Suite door, which announced itself with a nice silver plaque under the peephole. You answered the door in a white silk robe. You looked stunning as always.

"Come on in," you greeted with a smile as always. Nanami looked as handsome as always. You stepped aside so he could come in. Once you close the door, you hug him tight. One thing led to another, and before you knew it, he was stripping away his suit and ripping the white cloth from your body. You led him to the bed while kissing him in a chaotic tango routine to not lose a single second of your precious time together.

His lips roamed around your body, slowly and steady, taking his sweet time but making sure he did a good job pleasing you. You loved how his lips felt against your sensitive nipples, the teasing and sucking felt like heaven on earth. His hands grabbed you tight by the arch of your back to pull you closer to his built body. He loved every curve in his body, it was like a rollercoaster for his finger.