Favorite Client | Nanami Kento

nanami kento x f!reader

Sypnosis: You fell in love with one of your customers but you don't know if he feels the same way

Contents: Coffee Shop AU, fluff, Nanami is a nice bussiness man.

Word Count: 1509 words.

Author's Note: Ilhsm.

You opened your own cafe a couple months ago. On opening day, you were very nervous because you didn't know if your coffee or desserts would be enough to compete against the other popular cafes in Tokyo. The nervousness vanished when you met your favorite client.

There weren't many customers that first day. Some family members and friends came to support your business. Plus, some curious people who had seen the advertisement stopped by. The decoration was not the problem. It was granny's house themed. It was very cozy and aesthetically pleasing. "Don't worry, this is just the first day," you thought.

One hour before closing, a tall, serious, blonde man entered the establishment. His wrinkled suit, slight bags under his eyes, and the way he loosely held his briefcase signaled that he had just gotten off work and was very tired. You had to make sure he felt relaxed in your cafe.

"Welcome, what can I offer you?" You said along with a corporate smile. The man pulled on the knot of his tie to loosen it as he closely inspected the menu.

"Give me a cappuccino with whole milk and..." His eyes scanned the bar until he reached the display with delicious and colorful desserts.

"They all look tasty, I don't know which one to pick," he said. You genuinely smiled when you heard that. It was the first compliment coming from a client.

"My favorite is the raspberry muffin. It's sweet but not too sweet. I know because I baked them," you explained proud of yourself.

"I'll trust you. A raspberry muffin, please," he asked politely.

"Your name, please?" you asked to complete his order. It took you a moment to realize that wasn't necessary because the place was empty. Your cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"Nevermind, I don't think it's necessary," you said with a shy smile trying to hide your nervousness.

"Nanami," he told you his name before paying you. He might be tired but he wouldn't retaliate against a girl because of his problems at work.

"Your order will be ready in a minute, Nanami," you said happily thinking that he didn't notice your mishap. He did notice, he just decided not to say anything about it.

After that day, you started seeing him more often as the months went by. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, even sometimes on weekends. Even though you had your fill of customers, Nanami was definitely your favorite because he always made sure to order something different, which is unusual in other customers. Also, he always asked how your day was and left a good tip before leaving.