Dick or Treat | Sukuna Ryomen (+18. MDNI)

true form!sukuna ryomen x f!reader

Synopsis: Sukuna was having fun at the Halloween party but he was about to have more fun with you

Contents: Just go to the warnings...

Warnings: Minors Do Not Interact! MDNI. NSFW. +18. Dark. Non-consensual. Alcohol is heavely involved. Sukuna Ryomen is a warning on itself. Mention of eating people. Mention of drugs. Humiliation. Anal. Doing it on the dirt (ew)

Word count: 650 words. Quickie.

Author's Note: I hope you guys like this one :3

> Sukuna Ryomen doesn't know how he ended up at a rowdy Halloween party late at night. He had eaten a drunk college student who was pissing in bush far from his equally drunk friends and now he was there, surrounded by stupid college kids. Luckily, he quickly got used to the atmosphere. He was fascinated watching the filthy mortals getting drunk, stoned and dancing like idiots.

> Sukuna Ryomen was surprised when a girl in a sexy bunny costume suddenly approached him. "Wow, your costume is awesome!" you yelled drunkenly so he could hear you over the ridiculously loud music. "This is not a costume!" he shouted back in annoyance.

> Sukuna Ryomen wanted to eat her right there and then but your seductive hip movements hypnotized him to eat you in another way, so he held back... for now.

> Sukuna Ryomen was being led by the drunken girl into the deepest part of the forest. "What a stupid girl," Sukuna thought. Now, he could eat her without anyone being able to help her. What the King of Curses didn't count on was that the girl started to undress in front of him. "Let's do it here where no one can hear us," you said with a naughty smile.

> Sukuna Ryomen smiled to see that you were willing to risk your pathetic life for a fuck. He pulled you towards him and tore your costume so that he could reach your center. You both got down on the ground so he could start kissing and sucking your body with his many hands. One of his hands went all the way to your pussy and his tongue took you to places you had never been before.

> Sukuna Ryomen was fascinated by the way you could suck his whole cock without needing his help. You sucked his mushroom tip at a desperate pace. You wanted to show him gratitude for eating your pussy like no man ever could. Sukuna doesn't like to hold back the urge to moan. He is the king, he can do whatever he wants.

> Sukuna Ryoumen kneaded your tits like dough. He coated them with saliva thanks to his tongue and his teeth pinched your nipples as you bounced on his thick cock. His lower hands squeezed your ass to guide your pacing so you could satisfy your king. "You move like a slut" he growled like a angry beast.

> Sukuna Ryoumen whipped you to the floor to fuck you on all fours. His cock penetrated your wet pussy while one of his hands ate your ass. You began to scream with pleasure as you received such divine punishment for being so easy to catch. "You can scream all you want but I'm not going to stop" he threatened, but you didn't want him to stop.

> Sukuna Ryoumen came by to fuck you through the back door. You could barely tolerate it. You felt him tearing your insides apart with every sudden movement but it was too late to back out, he was the one calling the shots.

> Sukuna Ryoumen was moving like a maniac against your ass. You squealed from the various sensations traveling through your cold, naked body. Sukuna and you were on the verge of climax. When you squeezed tighter against his monstrosity, he knew he couldn't resist any longer. He filled you with his blessed goo as you squirted down your legs.

> Sukuna Ryomen watched you like a predator about to devour its prey while you tried to recover physically and mentally from what had happened. You felt as if a truck had run you over and you had touched the sky for a second. Sukuna decided that you would serve him better as a concubine than as food, so he took you by the waist to carry you over his shoulder and take you to live in his temple forever.

 Sukuna decided that you would serve him better as a concubine than as food, so he took you by the waist to carry you over his shoulder and take you to live in his temple forever