Sukuna Is The Type Of Dad...

Contents: Fluff, the last one is kinda smut

Contents: Fluff, the last one is kinda smut. You are the mom, of course. Mom is a state of mind, not a gender. 

 Word Count: 572 words. 

Author's Note: So I decided to do something more light and fun to read. I want to do a series so vote for which daddy I should write next!

- Toji 

- Nanami 

- Choso

Comment your favorite!

> Sukuna is the type of dad which would laugh at his child for falling over on their bike, but would help them get up once he notice your death glare from the kitchen window.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who will give their child permission por going out to a house party even if you already told them they couldn't go. Later on, he would whisper to you that letting them go would be the best excuse to have some alone time, if you know, you know.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would bring pizza every friday just so you don't have to cook and the kid can have a fun meal.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would come home too tired from work to watch a Disney movie, but he will still try to do so, even if he ends up falling asleep and snoring at the beginning of it.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would ask "but did you win?" if his child got on a fight in school instead of scolding them.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would be very jealous of his little girl boyfriends and he wants to make sure they treat her like a queen. He would even go as far as threat them with a shotgun if they treat them wrong.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would yell "Come here you little shit!" to their kid if they ever dare to prank him by dropping a water balloon on his head and proceed to chase them around the house.

> Sukuna is the type of dad that would teach bad words to his kid from birth.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would be super proud of the fact that his baby first word was "dada", and would brag it on your face every chance he has.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who wants the whole family to dress up for halloween in a terrifying costume, but ends up buying Bluey costumes instead because the kids insisted.

> Sukuna is the type of dad to leave a generous amount of money under their pillow as the toothfairy.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who doesn't want a cat in the house. Until one day, their kid ends bringing one unexpectedly that they rescue from the street, Sukuna would just let it stay until they find it a home. Little did he know, he would treat it like another kid after he got attached to it.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would let his kids colour in his tattoos with water markers.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would play tea party with their kid, let them do his makeup and paint his nails pink. He wouldn't take it off and go to work like that to show off that the pink of his nails matches his hair.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would fight with their kid for your attention in bed on a Sunday morning, but you end up snuggling with both.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who wouldn't be embarrassed to talk to their kid about "the birds & the bees." He would even use the words "cock," "pussy," and "cum" without feeling embarrased.

> Sukuna is the type of dad who would make sure his kids are well asleep so he can go fuck you without interruptions.