Introductions

Hi again! My motivation is now back up again! This is heavily inspired by a video I saw on YouTube I will link it at the end so go watch it, the animation is slay

You guys again can imagine what my OC looks like, and again let your imagination run wild!

Name: Lunnoye tsarstvo (it means moon realm in Russian)

Nickname: Lunnoye, moon, Luna

Her national animal: Owls

Appearance: She has purple eyes, which is rare but everyone treats her the same as everyone else, but in later chapters, it will be red cuz she's satan so yea, her jet black hair is amazing but She covers some of it with a ushanka her hair also fades into light brown. She also has wings just like Poland's but in black, she also has a moon-shaped birthmark on her back, in the middle of where her wings are. She also has star-shaped freckles on her face and some purple stripes on her body (which are white) She has horns that she can hid which she does and wears the ushanka over it.

Likes: She likes a lot of things, like the moon, nature, Animals, gaming, sweets, stars, chess, books and UN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Her favourite food and drink is bacon and vodka :)

Dislikes: Loud noises, anyone touching her wings w/o permission and anyone who hurts her loved ones and friends.

She knows how to defend herself in conversations but she doesn't have a grasp of emotions at all, it's all very confusing for her. She is also the right-hand man of UN (right-hand woman? maybe idk) usually helping him with things such as typing letters to be sent to other countries or helping him settle disputes if he has no time to address them.

Her favourite flower is called the moonflower, as it represents the beauty that comes out of the darkness. It also stands for dreaming of love.

No one knows her origin, when asked, she always will say "That is for me to know, and for you to find out."
She loves chess and I mean she loves it, She got the love for chess from Russia. Her favourite piece is the Queen as it could move in all directions.
She is very careful in decisions, not wanting to hurt her people and thus will think through every decision she makes and wouldn't waste her time on those that don't benefit her subjects or herself in any way

NSFW (I'm sorry)
She is bisexual and she usually bottoms 80% of the time but she usually tops people if they are less confident or smaller in size :)
She usually changes her behaviour, ranging from being soft and a snuggle bug to rough and dominant. She has a lot of vulnerable spots, and UN likes to abuse them (yes), the right side of her neck, her chest, her forearms, her thighs and her shoulders her wings too.
REMINDER SHE'S A VIRGIN!!!! (not anymore in the later chapters hehe)
She loves topping people the most and her favorite game is prob Simon Says and ofc when she's Simon.

She is quite smart and bold, both of them taught her how to fight and defend herself
She has a love for books too, History and medicine are her favourites
Her room:
Her room is quite a medium size and is next to Russia and Ame's room, she has that glow-in-the-dark moon and stars pasted on her wall near the bed since she has a fear of the dark, she has a shelf with her favourite soft toys that she hugs to sleep, her most favourite one is a green octopus that UN had given to her for her 17th b-day (she is 17 in the earlier chapters and she will be 18 later) She has a desk that has all her stationary, and a gaming laptop, keyboard and even a mouse she has a pink gaming chair with a rabbit on it. She has a bookshelf in the room that stores her books and some pictures of her family
Lastly, She has a cat rug on the ground to complete the room (she has cute fluffy rabbit slippers :3)
Her wallpaper is light purple with white butterflies everywhere <3
She usually dresses in baggy clothes but on special occasions, like at a UN meeting, she wears a standard suit like everyone else but at parties or balls, she wears a black dress or according to the dress code

okay so since I watched TMC or the Mandela catalogue, I wanna make her like Satan a female version and I am guessing UN is like God (Hope it doesn't offend anyone and if it does, I'm sorry)

The video that inspired me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ltkqdg9lo