Chapter 6

THANKS FOR 71 READS (AT THE TIME OF ME WRITING THIS) ILY ALL <333

(LUNNOYE'S POV)

TIMESKIP TO DA NEXT DAY

So Un and I are a thing now, I told Japan and she was of course very excited saying that the ship sailed and all that, I chuckled Ah how amusing she can be... But, how do I tell you (Yes the readers) this... So I am satan, yes I am. (I JUST WATCHED THE MANDELA CATALOGUE AND I WILL EXPLAIN AT THE END OF THIS :D)

And of course, my parents heard about me. They were okay with it, knowing if Un were to hurt me, which he won't, they would 'deal' with him anyway, today we are going to the ice skating rink but reports are saying that hostile entities were wreaking havoc across the world which made me a bit worried as I knew what they are... They are guards that prevent people from exiting hell without serving their punishment and I had lost track of time of how long I wasn't in hell. I was messing with the mortal realm and fell in love with a mortal I think (she will find out UN is a God later) and yes I have horns that no one knows about. "Dear! We have to go to the skating rink remember?!" UN shouted oh no I almost forgot about it... I closed the book that I was reading and got ready for the date.

UN'S POV

I wore a light blue sweater that was a bit thick but it was fine since it was winter now, I also wore some boots that I cherished a lot, I think it was given by EU when we had to go overseas but I had no winter shoes. I was on my phone reading about the entities appearing on Earth, I was stumped, they usually come if someone has escaped the underworld and into the mortal realm.

"Dear, do I look okay?" She asked, I raised my head and saw her wearing a light purple turtle neck, with her trademark ushanka and some black mittens. "You look beautiful dear..." I got up and we both locked the door and left. As we were walking there, we both started talking about friends, colleagues and even about the new entities and randomly, we saw people running away in terror, people shoving each other while screaming "There are monsters! Help!'

LUNNOYE'S POV

I quickly grabbed UN and we ran into a dark alley where no one was there, I let out noises of frustration and I told UN in a tone I had never used before "Well UN, we are going have to spill some... tea about our true identity."
UN suddenly spoke "My dear, I have to do this too I'm guessing." I nodded my head and I took off my bandage and my eyes were red, I took off my ushanka and let my horns grow. "Do I look familiar UN?" I smiled, but then something hit me, he looks so similar to...

GOD...

"You're God?! MEANS I HAD FELL IN LOVE WITH GO-" I was in the middle of talking when he placed a finger on my mouth, God I am going to faint soon. "I know dear, but it doesn't matter, I still love you. Let's keep this secret between us okay?" he asked I nodded my head and we set out to stop them.

I WANT TO MAKE AN NSFW OF THEM FOR SOME REASON SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT PART OF THIS STORY AND IT'S A SPECIAL ONE THERE WILL BE MANY MORE