Chapter 2 (sad part ;d)

THIS IS A SAD PART :( I'M SORRY SO GET UR TISSUES OUT :(

TW: German jackass (you know who) Gore, guns

(Lunnoye's POV)

"Shit, I am late...Russia will kill me for not reaching home before dinner..." I was late for dinner, Папа will give me a big scolding. I saw a shortcut that could save me some time and decided to walk in it. Although it's a dark alleyway, I ignored Папа's advice. Whenever I took a step, I felt like someone was stalking me...I was getting scared by the second, regretting not heeding Папа's advice. I turned around scanning my surroundings again for the umpteenth time. "Come out! I am not afraid of you!" I shouted. I didn't think about this through. I saw a shadowy figure, but I couldn't see his features. But then, my eyes widened in horror as I stood there like a statue, unable to move.

A voice chuckled, before saying, "Aww...How cute, acting all scary and fearless but yet, you're standing there not moving. Aren't you?" before using his gloved hand to slap me. I fell to the hard floor, and my left cheek was left with a mark. I felt so weak...My body was asleep, it did not move or defend itself. Then the man used his gloved hand to take my chin, moving it to an angle that I was looking at him and I wasn't looking at the floor. I looked up and saw his flag, it was red-white and had a black swastika... my eyes widened at his flag. Third Reich?! "What do you want from me...?" "Oh nothing Lunnoye, I just want to get my revenge."He smirked. He suddenly let go of my chin and pulled out his shotgun. I was scared, for the first time in years.

I just closed my eyes and he pulled the trigger. I touched my forehead and saw blood. I felt peaceful..? "I love you, Un," I said, before closing my eyes, my wings covering my body except my head, hands and legs.

(UN'S POV)

As I watched her leave the building, I noticed something shiny on the floor. Out of curiosity, I picked it up and realised it was a heart-shaped necklace with my flag on it. 'Oh...I have a matching one with her flag. She spent some money and gave me as a gift. She cherished this a lot.'

I quickly gave chase to her, wanting to give it back to her but I was way slower than her. I lost speed and yet, I still followed her. I decided to use the shortcut as it was faster to reach her home but...I had an unpleasant surprise waiting for me...

Her on the floor, her wings wrapped around her with blood dripping from her forehead.

I immediately ran to her and knelt next to her, 'No no no, this can't be...! I can't lose her!! Please bring her back!! Take me instead!' I thought. I hugged her body close to my chest, hot tears streaming down my face. Rain had started pouring down on us as if God was taking pity on us...

I wrapped my arms and wings around her peaceful state, as she gathered all her remaining strength to place her pale yet soft hand on my cheek, I looked down at her, and she had a sad smile on her face. "I am sorry it had to end this way, my love... I am sorry, I love you uni..." I touched my cheek, placing my hand over hers. I leaned in, kissing her one last time, it felt so passionate yet so short. I felt her hand become limp before it fell to my lap, I hugged her closer. "Forgive me my moon...for not protecting you..." The last thing I saw was the peaceful rain and red liquid pouring down my face. Goodbye, my moon... Let's meet in another life.
             Or will we survive another day?

˚∧_∧   +        -̳͟͞͞💗
(  •‿• )つ  -̳͟͞͞ 💗         -̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  <                -̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ      +  -̳͟͞͞💗         -̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
'し'

⠀      🌷🌸🌷🌸
         🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸
       Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷
      ( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷
       ヽ  つ\     /
          UU   / 🎀 \

IF UR WONDERING IF THIS IS THE END....IT'S NOT I NEED THIS TO DEVELOP INTO SOMETHING SLAY