Chapter 5

(LUNNOYE'S POV)

As Uni removed my bandages covering my eyes, I wondered, 'Will I be able to see again?'

U: Okay...You can open your eyes now :D

L: I am very nervous... Are you sure I can see anything again?

He cupped my face and reassured me, as I opened my eyes... I saw black. My eyesight has not returned yet.

L: I see nothing... My eyesight hasn't returned yet.

U: It's okay! I'm sure that it will return sooner or later ok?

L: ...

U: Moon, are you ok?

I stayed silent, not letting my tears start pouring out.  'Did I do something wrong? Why? WHY? AM I DAMNED TO NEVER SEE ANYTHING OR ANYONE AGAIN??' Without knowing, I just let it go, my tears started pouring. "Moon? A-Are you crying?" (For you're info, he never saw her cry b4 :D)

I just stayed silent, not knowing what to do, all that I could do was nod my head. "Look at me dear."He softly told me while placing his hand under my chin and lifting it so I could 'look' at him. "Don't cry, it will return sooner or later alright? Don't cry okay?" He comforted me while wiping away my tears. "Thank you, UN..."

TIME SKIP

Nowadays, UN has gotten a bit more touchy, usually hugging me or cuddling me. Oh, did I forget to mention that the doctor said I am blind like it's permanent, I guess I am becoming Austria-Hungary... But I am fine with being blind, I guess I have gotten used to it. But ever since then, I have become more of an advisor for UN. Due to my not having eyesight, I could not read any documents but luckily, UN had hired a new secretary so all is well :)
One day at home while I was crocheting a little duck for myself, UN suddenly came in front of me and carefully placed my unfinished craft away before hugging me. I placed a hand on his back and started to draw shapes on him, by the texture of his shirt I could make out of him wearing a onesie or a comfortable shirt.
L: Yes dear? Do you want me to help you?
U: Fallen Angel, I saw there was a skating rink near our house. Do you want to go there if you're free?
L: Hm? What's with the nickname dear?
U: I mean...you have black wings and you're an angel so fallen angel suits you...
L: Well then, I should call you angel hm?
U: *his face turns red* I-
L: Aww is someone becoming shy? *chuckles* Aren't you supposed to be the dominant one here hm?
U: Lunnoye... You're too close...
I suddenly felt his breath near my face, which showed how close we were as I tried to back away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.
L: U-Uni?!
U: Lunnoye...You look so beautiful...
L: Uni...
As I saw the little gap between our mouths, I suddenly wanted to close it. I looked at Uni and saw him staring into my grey eyes (the bandage is as gone as the queen hehe sorry)

U: Lunnoye, I have been waiting to tell you something for a long time.
L: What is it, angel?
U: Every since I met you, I felt I have been a lot happier...and long before I knew, I fell in love with you, so...I like you and I want you to be mine and-
I stopped his rambling and kissed him. It felt so nice and passionate I pulled away and told him that I loved him too and would want to be in a relationship with him and I saw the widest smile I had ever seen from him

HOLY THAT TOOK SO LONG!
I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS RN SO EH