Chapter 4

Hi guys! I'm back from holiday and my motivation is going down :( So now I may not update so frequently and I try not to give up on this :D

AFTER A FEW YEARS SINCE SHE WAS DISCHARGED...

Lunnoye's POV
I have moved out of my parents' house and into UN's house, due to them being busy and unable to keep an eye on me 24/7 yet UN had volunteered to take care of me. I don't regret being friends with him with benefits :D

As I placed the last box with UN's help, I breathed a sigh of relief happy I finally finished moving my stuff. "Thanks a lot, UN. I don't know how I would've survived without you." I said with a smile.

UN's POV
After those words left her light pink lips, I suddenly felt my face heating up. Fuck, I have a crush on her. How can I avoid her when she lives WITH ME?! "Uhm...UN? Are you okay?" She said snapping out of my trance "I-Im fine Lunnoye, don't worry." "Okay..."
'I dodged a bullet, now to confess to her' I thought as I helped her unpack, she will be living in the guest room next to mine so I can help her in case she needs help.

She is on a heavy dose of medication that makes her tired and kind of makes her grumpy. And now it's time for her to eat her medication. "Lunnoye, it's time to eat your medicine. Come here!"
"Coming! Just give me a while to find you..." I chuckled, before finding her and grabbing her wrist gently, guiding her to the dining table." Here, eat them." I told her before taking a glass of water and saw her swallow the pills. I then carried her bridal style to her room before laying her down on her bed, as I set her down, I felt her tugging my arm "Sleep with me..."I heard her muttering, my face just turned red and started questioning whether I should lie down before I just laid down with her. She hugged me and dipped her head into the crook of my neck, after a while, we both fell asleep.

TIMESKIP :P

(LUNNOYE'S POV) I kind of hate writing in 3rd person's POV :3

I opened my eyes, feeling dizzy. 'Ugh...Stupid headaches are always haunting me...' I rubbed my scalp, hoping it would work and as usual, It didn't. I felt a warm object on my back. 'What is that? Didn't I ask UN to sleep with me?! AND HE DID?! SO I SLEPT WITH MY FRIEND AND BOSS??'

"Hmm...Moon? You're awake?" Uni asked in his morning voice, 'His voice is so deep...'

"Yes, I am... Why are you here lying with me...?" I asked, acting as if I wasn't the one who asked him to sleep with me. I have a small smile on my face.

"Oh, you asked me to sleep with you. You don't remember do you?" He asked. I suddenly felt my face heat up and shook my head. "I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable..." He suddenly chuckled and said something under his breath which I didn't hear but he told me it was okay and he liked it. I was embarrassed but I slept well after a long time with either bad or no sleep.

Then Uni told me I should check if I had got my eyesight back and then gently took off the bandages covering my eyes. I was shaking due to the sudden touch but then when I opened my eyes and saw...

CLIFFHANGER :D