Chapter 1

(Lunnoye's POV)

   "Wake up Lunnoye, we have to go to another UN meeting." That's my dad Russia. He's a walking grumpy vodka lover. He's very grumpy usually but today he seems calm..? "Five more minutes..." I mumbled sleepily. I am not a morning person and it's 8 a.m. right now. "Lunnoye tsarstvo, wake up now," My father told me getting annoyed

"Fine..."I sat up stretched myself, and got out of my comfy bed. I went to my closet and took out a standard suit that I always wear at a meeting, I did my morning routine and wore the ushanka that Russia gave me. I wore those fake glasses that Poland had given me and went to the dining room. There seated Russia and America, my parents, who were talking about the meeting which will be held soon but there's a bad feeling in my gut that I couldn't just shake it off. But I decided to be silent and not acknowledge that. "I made your favourite, Pancakes and bacon!" America said. "I mentally cheered. America will go out of his way to make everyone happy and he is a good father. After eating, I 'volunteered' to help wash the plates and nearly slipped and fell in the kitchen. 'Why the hell am I so clumsy I'm gonna fall to my death soon'

Timeskip was brought to you by me crying in a corner

(Lunnoye's POV)

We arrived at the UN office where all meetings take place. My parents went to find their friends and family while my black heels with white moon designs engraved in there were clicking with every step I took on the polished floor. I had to take the elevator to the tenth floor. The elevator came and I waited for it to reach the tenth floor.

On the tenth floor, I walked to the meeting room. The entrance was a double marble door with gold tracings and patterns adorning it, matching the vibes in the building, fancy and sleek. I saw UN sitting at the raised rostrum. I took my seat on the right-hand side of the Light blue organization. I suddenly felt a pair of eyes on me which made me very uncomfortable, I looked up and saw UN turning his head in the opposite direction. I chuckled at his cuteness 'He's so adorable-LUNNOYE THIS IS AGAINST WORK PROTOCOLS!!!' ugh the stupid voices in my head are so annoying...

"Hello, Dear?"UN spoke softly snapping me out of my trance, "Oh hello, I'm sorry for daydreaming sir." "Just call me UN dear, no need for any formalities." I mentally noted down that as I saw all the countries walking into the hall, Russia was with his siblings and friends while America was with his siblings and loved ones too and more.

"Everyone please be in your seats, we will start the meeting shortly," I announced, mentally preparing for all the troubles going to be present in the hall.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP CUZ I AM LAZY

(UN'S POV)

I think there is something wrong with me... I always can't help but stare at her, the way she talks, the way her wings will puff up if she is annoyed or angry and her curves...WAIT NO UN SNAP OUT OF IT. What is wrong with me...? Am  I in love? AND WITH RUSSIA'S AND AMERICA'S DAUGHTER?! Nononono this can't be... Suddenly she passed me a note saying [Are you okay? You are a bit red right now. :( ] After seeing that note, I was trying my best to not blush and I lost focus. Luckily, the meeting ended fairly quickly. As everyone left the meeting hall, She grabbed my hand and brought me to her office, closing the door behind me."Are you okay UN? You kept on looking at me and turning red." Noticing how close we were, I blushed even more. Suddenly, she hugged me...my hand shook upon contact with her body. She suddenly pulled back "I'm sorry UN I don't know what came over me I am sorry..." "It's okay dear...I liked it..." I replied.

"I need to go home now bye!" I waved at her before seeing her figure disappearing. I need to find out what's happening to me...

WOW, THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER SLAY :D

Take care of yourselves, drink water, and sleep :)

Good morning/Afternoon/Night!