3. Who is she?

Chapter Playlist
1. Who is she - I monster
2. The perfect girl - mareux
3. Hide seek - Lizz Robinet (must hear.)
4. Kill Bill - sza
5. Bejeweled - Taylor swift

Earlier that night..
3:00 am
A dark warehouse.

A man is Found screaming for his life.

"Please, please leave me! I didn't. You! You wanted it right? I gave you! Please leave me alone"
The man cried out loud.

A beautiful woman in her late 30s wearing a red body fitted gown, 7 inch red bottoms, dark red lipstick looked at the man with No emotions and smirked.

She stands in front of him and looks right into his eyes. Her smile looked devilish. She looked like an angel in a devil's disguise.

"Oh dear...remember, in my world there is no Escape from the shadows. And I am the Shadow of your death".
The lady said with confidence and her seductive voice.

FINISH HIM!

She roared and Swiftly left from that place.

As soon as she left 15 guards who surrounded him each shot the gun aimed at the man and all at once shooting him to his death.

Present.

In The Police jeep 2 ladies were Chit chatting and one of them said.

"Maddam sir. I have something for you." And revelead a chocolate.

Haseena smiled like she was a 5 year old!

And took the chocolate from Karishma.

Both of them shared the chocolate on the way.

"Any clues about the 1992 case?" Asked a puzzled Karishma.

"No Karishma Singh..I did reaserch about it though.

Turns out it's not the only case....car accidents like this are very common. But the catch is that the same Highway. Over the same spot".
She said Staring into the blank Sky....

"Hmm...is this is like that...then do you think some serial killer?? Or is it some different scenario?" Asks Karishma While Looking on the road trying not to get distracted.

"

Surprisingly I didn't fina a lot of articles or news" haseena said finally fixing her gaze on her Junior.

"Maddam sir, I feel this is not what I looks like" She said quite in a strange tone.

They reach the airport.

Reporters all gathered at one flight door.

Flight 365.

As the Passengers boarded off the plane.
And came out.

There was she.

Maya Mehrotra. Lots of reporters Gathered around her. Everyone asks questions over questions.

Miss Mehrotra, why did u suddenly shift you entire headquarters?

Maya Ji, What is the reason for you success??

"Miss Maya! Are you sure something didn tgo wrong in your company? Are you hiding something???"

But regardless Maya Walked through the reporters out of her way.

Haseena and Karishma were stunned at that move of hers....
It felt as if it was a movie scene.

Haseena Noticed Maya approaching them.

She nudghed Karishma and They both smiled at Maya.

Haseena said forwarding her hand-
Hi, I am Haseena Mallik and I will handle your security. She is my junior SI Karishma Singh.

Maya took one glance at Haseena and Her hand.

Maya said - "Officer, you are a Station house in charge right? you must value every moment right? So why are we wasting time here?"

This Was awkward for Haseena whereas Karishma felt her blood boil.

Haseena says awkwardly - Yes, you're right. Sorry for the "introduction".

Karishma Was about to say something when Haseena stopped her by looking at her as if conversing through her eyes to let go.

Karishma agreed.

They took Maya outside the airport where a Black Limo was waiting for Maya.

"You may proceed maddam, we will follow you up" said Haseena.

Maya Royally sat in the Limo and Karishma and Haseena followed in their jeep.

Karishma said "omg how rude is she, the way she talked to you. I know she's famous for her no-nonsense behaviour but it was just an introduction" she said complaining.

Haseena smiled at her and said "calm down lioness, it's okay...people like like hers also have a big attitude "

They both laughed it out. And soon they Stopped behind the Limosine.

A beautiful white coloured mansion. Maybe more like a 7 star hotel.

Haseena and Karishma saw Maya going inside and They left.

Inside the Mansion.

Maya said to A person present there: "Is everything intact? I need no mistakes? Do you understand?"

Other person said : yes madam, all good. We might do it without any issues.

Maya gave an affirmative nod and left for her room.

Other side in a darkest Ally of Lucknow..

A man Sat down. Seems like waiting for someone.

Another person Came just in time.

Both wore masks and had all dark black outfits on.

"Do you have it?" Said the first person.

"I have everyfile except one" the person gave the files to The guy and left...

"It's not a mouse and a cat game. You will pay for it!"
Exclaimed the Guy with gritted teeth n left as well.

Next day.

Haseena was Going at the White mansion. When She felt as if someone was stalking her. Without reacting to it she Casually Looked as if she was searching for a file or some kind of Document.

A stone breaks through her cabin, as reflex she Takes a few steps behind and looks out the window.

The commotion grabbed attention of other members of Thana as well. They rushed in to find Haseena Going behind someone.

Karishma Took the stone and Saw a letter.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"
YOUR SECRET ADMIRER

Karishma Looked at the note confused.

Haseena Came back and saw Everyone gatherd.

"Areyy, all of you here. It was some crazy guy who randomly just broke the glass" said Haseena.

Karishma Hid the note from Haseena.

Haseena took the stone. She didn't see anything. She asked the members but none of them seemed to notice anything.

Haseena Told them "anyways...I must go. I'm already late"

Karishma Hesitated but asked- should I accompany you?

Haseena thought it was weird especially when she hated Maya. But she decided to let her tag along.

.
.
.
To be continued....