6. I got the power.

Chapter Playlist
1. Gangsta - Kehlani
2. I'm yours - isabella Rosa
3. Vigilante Shit - Taylor Swift

You're the man..
But I got the - I got the - I got the power.

.
.
.

"You should know how to do your job properly!"
"Shoot him!"

The order and just in a second he lied dead.

"Those who wield the dagger of betrayal often forget that the echoes of their actions are eternally etched in the memory of the betrayed."
.
.
.

"Nothing compares to the pain of betrayal! Don't even dare to disobey me or betray my trust. Or you will end up like this!"

"Dismiss!"

In a fury, she storms away, high heels punctuating the ground with a symphony of dominance.
.
.
.

"Agent Red, can u hear me? You need to clear the way for me so I can get inside"
"Distract"

"Copy that" Agent red replied quickly.

"Hello Mr." Agent Red said seductively looking at a man maybe in his late 40s.

*Rohit Khurana This side" the man said forwarding his hand.
"May I buy this pretty lady a pretty drink"

"Rosé sounds good" she said looking right towards the bar. .

The man chuckled.
"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, going thought a break up" she replied.

Agent Black Laughed hearing it.

Agent red Bit her lips n whispered in that ear peice.

"You better do your job n keep that mouth of yous shut".

"You said anything?". Asked the young old man.

"No- nothing" she said covering up.

A few minutes this kept on.
While agent Black dresses as a waiter took over the drinks counter.

Adding alcohol to his drinks. Making him high. Agent red took the chance, got close to him n Somehow managed to snap his watch.

"In that gold Rolex lied a key to a safe"

"Agent red Signalled Agent black from her eyes"

"Work done, I'm going ahead. Take care of him"

Before going, Agent red came close to Mr. Rohit Khurana n whispered.

"Sir, I wear heels higher than your ego"
She punched him right in the face breaking his nose n left.

"Agent black shook his head n left as well"
.
.
.
.

"Santosh Sharma!" Said Haseena Thrice in a row, unable to get her attention.

"Yes- yes maddam sir" she said startled.

'What happened? Why are you so lost? Is anything troubling you?" She asked a little concerned.

"no maddam sir, I was thinking about my plumber, he didn't fix the tap" she said Goofily.

"Think about your plumber later, I found something on our jeep, a packet of drugs" Explained Haseena.

"What! Maddam sir you do drugs? See it's not good for health and it's illegal, I understand Ammi is pressureing you for marriage and you're not finding a guy, but that doesn't mean it should be like this na" she was blabbering as Haseena cuts her.

"What are you saying! These are not mine" she mentally slapped herself for going to her.

"Anyway, I feel these are from that accident. Those people, look for any fingerprints, anything you find let me know immediately" said Haseena.

"Yes maddam sir" taking the sample she left.

Other side.

"Arihant Aroura" a Lady calls.

"Yes that's me" he replied.

'This is your desk" the lady replied n leaves.

"Well Arihant, let's get going. A way to start the day, watching The Khadoos boss everyday" he mummers to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maddam sir, they don't have fingerprints on them. They have rubber marks. Surely gloves are used here" Santosh Sharma replied.

"Well, whatever happened there was very Strange, How did we end up in car after that" Haseena said .

"This is making me go mad" Said Constable Santosh Sharma.

"Well, Can we visit Maya ma'am? She has to go to The headquarters for some reason, so we need to go with her right?" Asked Santu.

"Yes you're right, I think we should get going now. Or else who knows what Hurricane that lady will create of we're late" said Haseena getting her keys.

.
.
.
.
To be continued.