A Boy Shows Up To Camp

All the head counselors decided it was best to call lights out.  I got on my bunk bed and picked up a book. Reading always calmed me and helped me fall asleep. I soon fell asleep. My dream started with a boy, a boy with black hair, and sea-green eyes. His back was towards Thalias Pine tree, and the Minotaur was about 10 yards in front of him. He pulled out his red jacket and waved it. What an idiot! The Minotaur charged straight for him, and he didn't dodge. Instead, he leaped straight up. He kicked off the Minotaurs' head and landed on its neck. I will admit, I was a bit surprised at what this kid could do. The boy wrapped his arms around the Minotaurs horn. The minatour kept trying to shake him off, and the boy looked back, I noticed Grover on the ground groaning. What was he doing? "Food," I heard Grover moan. This sayter! He's an idiot and so is this random kid! The boy pulled back on the Minotaurs horn, and it snapped. The Minotaur screamed, and I woke up with a start. I started breathing heavily. I heard what sounded like thunder. What could Zeus be mad about? I looked at my alarm clock. "11:26" I climbed down my bunk bed and walked outside, Chiron was on the porch of the Big House. I ran over and looked at what he was looking at. It was the boy from my dream, holding the Minotaur horn, and Grover. I looked down at the boy, his eyes slightly opened. I thought about the prophecy. This kid was the boy in the prophecy. He had to be. "He's the one he must be," I told Chiron. "Silence Annabeth," Chiron told me. "He's still conscious. Bring him inside." I nodded, and the boys' eyes closed. I picked Grover up and put him on Chirons back. I picked up the boy and carried him into the infirmary.