"Percy"

Chiron estimated that the boy was to wake up in about two weeks. I estimated that he should wake up in a week, which was today. I was leaning on the railing of the Big House and watching the campers play volleyball. Everyone was wearing their orange Camp Half-blood shirts per usual. I was waiting for the boy when I heard Grover talking to someone. The boy was awake. I looked over to Chiron and Mr.D. Chirons brown eyes pierced my grey eyes. I smirked, knowing I had been right. I turned back to look at the campers playing. Grover and the boy came around the corner, I heard Grover mutter, "That's Mr.D," He said. "He's the camp director. Be polite. The girl, that's Annabeth Chase," I perked up hearing my name, but I didn't say anything. "She's just a camper, but she's been here longer than just about anybody," Grover continued. "And you already know Chiron." I guessed the boy probably looked a Chiron after hearing a cry in my ears. "Mr Brunner!" The boy cried. I rolled my eyes. "Ah, good, Percy," Chiron said. "Percy," I mumbled. His name was Percy. "Now we have four for pinochle," Chiron said. Mr.D sighed loudly. "OH, I suppose I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now don't expect me to be glad to see you. " "Uh, thanks, " Percy said, I heard his chair scoot away from Mr.D, and I smiled. No one really liked Mr.D. He was only here as a punishment from Zeus. "Annabeth?" Chiron called to me. I turned my head and stood up straight, standing right next to Percy. I crossed my arms, looking at the boy. I could tell he was observing me. I could tell the boy was about my age. Most likely a 6th grader. Twelve almost thirteen. "This young lady nursed you back to health, Percy," Chiron started. "Annabeth, my dear, why don't you go check on Percy's bunk? We'll be putting him in cabin eleven for now. " I nodded, looking at Chiron "Sure Chiron" I looked back at Percy. I looked at the Minatour horn in his hands and looked back up at him. "You drool when you sleep," I said. He seemed a little surprised at what I said, but I just took off running towards the cabins, trying not to laugh. It was true but still funny. I went to check on his cabin. Luke told me everything was good, and I went back to my cabin and picked up a book before heading back to cabin eleven. I sat on the stairs and started reading.