I Capture The Flag

Percy slowly settled into camp. Every morning, I taught him Acient Greek to help him adjust to camp. Luke was trying to help Percy find something he was good. I personally don't think he was good at anything but canoeing. All the head counselors, including myself, were having trouble deciding who his dad was. But despite that, Percy seemed to like camp. Thursday afternoon, I saw him with the Hermes cabin, they were walking into the training arena, Percy noticed me and waved, I waved back. The Athena cabin had archery, and I led them to the targets. I was pretty good with a bow and arrow. Most of my shots hit the bullseye, and the others hit close. My best weapons were swords and spears, I didn't work much with other weapons. Friday, I was training all day for capture the flag. Dinner that night was a lot more rowdy as always. Everyone loved capture the flag. The conch horn sounded and me and two of my siblings ran into the pavilion with our flag, a silk banner, ten feet long, beautiful shiny silver with a painting of an owl and an olive tree. The two most known symbols of Athena. On the opposite side of the pavilion, Clarisse and two of her siblings ran through with another banner, the same size as ours, bloody red, with a bloody spear in a boars head. The two symbols of Ares. Chiron slammed his hoof on the marble to get our attention. "Heros!" He announced. "You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is a fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!"
Chiron spread his hands, and the tables were covered with equipment as usual. Me and the rest of my team put on our equipment, and I was in charge. I walked up to Luke. "We have fifteen minutes before the next conch horn sounds. You know what you're supposed to do?" I asked him."Yes ma'am, " He nodded. "Alright. Blue team, forward!" I yelled. Everyone cheered and followed me into the south woods. Percy caught up to me from the back somehow. "Hey." I kept marching Luke should've given him his job already. "So what's the plan?" He asked."Got any magic items you can loan me?" I drifted my hand towards my pocket, my hat. He hadn't stolen it. "Just watch Clarisse's spear," I told him. "You don't want that thing touching you. Otherwise, don't worry. We'll take the banner from Ares. Has Luke given you your job?"
"Border patrol, whatever that means."
"It's easy. Stand by the creek, keep the reds away. Leave the rest to me. Athena always had a plan."
I pushed ahead, leaving him in the dust. We had maybe ten minutes left, and no one was in position. I didn't need to keep talking. Percy mumbled something as I left, but I didn't hear what he said. I stationed Percy next to the creek. Then me and the rest of the team and I scattered into the woods. The conch horn blew. Game time. I ran straight for some of them. It wasn't easy. I was making sure everyone was in position when I heard someone yell, it was Clarisse. "Cream the punk!" Clarisse yelled. I ran back to Percy to help him. There was no way he could fight those Ares kids, especially Clarisse. I put my Yankees cap on. I was a gift from my mother, and it made me invisible. I wanted to get to Percy as soon as possible, and I didn't need to fight anyone else. I saw Percy. He was in the creek. I looked at my legs, I was tired, I ran all the way across the woods. "Come on. Percy needs help," I whispered to myself. I reached a tree by the creek and grabbed my sword. I was about to take my hat off when something unexpected happened. Percy stood up to meet the Ares kids. Percy swung the flat of his sword against one of the older Ares' kids' heads. Percy knocked his helmet clean off. The boy fell into the creek. Two more of the Ares kids charged at Percy, but he was ready. He slammed one in the face with his shield and used his sword to shear off the other guys horsehair plume. They both backed up away from Percy, but Clarisse went straight for Percy. She wasn't scared. The point of her spear was crackling with energy. But when Clarisse thrusted, Percy caught the shaft between the edge of his shield and his sword, and he snapped her spear.
"No!" She screamed. "You idiot! You corspe-breath worm!"
She was about to say more, but Percy smacked her between her eyes with his sword-butt, and she tumbled out of the creek. That's when I heard yelling and elated screams. I turned away from Percy and towards the yelling. Luke! He had gotten the flag. Everything went according to plan. The Ares kids and Clarisse got up.
"Annabeth!" She shouted. "A trick! It was a trick."
They staggered after Luke, but it was too late, Luke ran across the boundary line. Our side erupted into Cheers. Everyone started cheering with Luke, and I walked over to Percy, still invisible as the conch horn blew. We won. "Not bad, hero." I said. Percy looked around but didn't see me, I silently laughed. "Where'd you learn to fight like that?" I took off my Yankees cap so he could see me. But he looked mad. He wasn't even phased by the fact that I was invisible. "You set me up," He said. "You put me here because you knew Clarisse would come after me while you sent Luke around the flank. You had it all figured out."
I shrugged, he fought them off, what was the big deal? "I told you. Athena always has a plan."
"A plan to get me pulverized."
"I came as fast as I could. I was about to jump in, but..." I shrugged. "You didn't need help."
I looked at his arm and noticed a sword cut, no a scratch. It was disappearing. "How did you do that?"
"Sword cut," he said. "What do you think?"
"No. It was a sword cut. Look at it."
He looked at it. I didn't even mind that he was being sassy. I was impressed. "I-I don't get it," he said. I started thinking. Could he be a son of Apollo? No, he couldn't be. My eyes fell to where he was standing. The water. "Step out of the water, Percy."
"What -"
"Just do it."
He stepped out of the creek, and he almost fell over, but I steadied hm.
"Oh, Styx," I cursed. "This is not good... I didn't want... I thought it would be Zeus." Thalia was a daughter of Zeus. I didn't think it would be. No, it couldn't be. Percy was giving me a weird look. I could tell he was confused. I was about to say something until I heard a loud growl. A hellhound? No, who would summon a hellhound? Everyone stopped cheering. Chiron shouted in Acient Greek "Stand ready! My bow!"
I drew my sword. If Percy really was who I thought he was. He was in big trouble.
There on the rocks just above us stood  a hellhound. A black hound the size of a rhino.
It was staring straight at Percy
No one moved until I yelled at Percy. "Percy, run!"
I tried to step in front of Percy. He wasn't ready. But the hellhound was too fast. It attacked Percy. I couldn't move. Chiron shoot at the hellhound. Three arrows right through its neck. I ran up to Percy as Chiron followed, and I helped Percy up. I turned to Chiron. "That was a hellhound from the Fields of Punishment. They dont... They're not supposed to..."
"Someone summoned it," Chiron said. "Someone inside the camp."
Luke walked over, his moment of glory gone.
Clarisse yelled, "It's all Percy's fault! Percy summoned it!"
"Be quiet, child." Chiron told her. I wanted to laugh, but I was too worried about Percy.
"You're wounded," I told Percy, I looked back at the water and then back at him with an idea. "Quick, Percy, get in the water."
"I'm okay."
"No, you're not. Chiron, watch this."
Percy looked annoyed, but he stepped back into the creek, the whole camp gathering around him. Almost all the campers gasped. Including myself. I looked up for a sign from his godly parent. Percy had a sea-green trident above his head. Poseidon.
"Look, I-I don't know why," Percy said, trying to apologize. "I'm sorry...."
"Percy," I said, pointing at the trident. "Um..."
"Your father," I murmured. "This is really not good."
"It is determined," Chiron announced.
I kneeled along with all the other campers, including Chiron.
"My father?" Percy asked like an idiot.
"Poseidon," said Chiron. "Earthshaker, Stortmbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God."
This was not good at all.