1

TW!
»---------•---------«

"Minho let's break up" said Daeho, who Minho's having a relationship with for three years.

"I'm sorry but don't do this to me" Minho pleaded tears on the verge to fall. He was well aware of the toxic relationship he had with the latter but yet he fell in love and nothing mattered. Whether it hurts or not Minho somehow didn't wanted to let go of the boy.

Daeho sighed. "Minho you know what? I've never enjoyed a single moment with you and look at you looking all pathetic and I tried to stay but it's getting hard" Daeho said as his voice sounded like drooping poison in minho's ears.

"I'll try to be better I promise" Minho pleaded again he just can't let go of the other and what could be worse when this so called Daeho was his first love.

"Why can't you understand Minho?" Daeho raised his voice, eyes glaring at Minho. "I'm already in love with someone" Daeho added dropping the secret he had for a few months.

"What?..." Minho was certainly taken aback back the words he heard from his lover or ex lover.

"I never loved you" Daeho replied. And that was Minho's last holding up.

"Then why the hell were you with me for the past three fucking years?" Minho's anger mastered his emotions along with the sorrow. "Why did you say you love me each and every night? What about the perfect family" Minho sobbed gripping Daeho's collar.

Daeho grasped Minho's hands away from his collar and adjusted his suite. Daeho was looking into Minho's eyes which held tears but Daeho looked at those pretty eyes with rather disgusted expression that send shivers under Minho's spine.

Minho took a step back and Daeho with no care started walking away leaving Minho all alone.

It suddenly felt all familiar to Minho as he looked at the surrounding. He was standing amidst of a few number of people who were giving him weird looks and some faces held sympathy.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed all the people turned to little kids and Minho stood infront of the familiar doorway watching Daeho's leaving pathway which now turned into his own parents leaving him in the orphanage all alone and the expressions on the faces of the kids remained the same as the people who stared at him.

That illusion, the flash of memory was painful enough and Minho made sure to remember it everyday.

Minho no longer wanted to stay under the eyes of people and all he wanted was to go somewhere faraway. He went towards his car which he parked on a corner of the seemingly crowded place.
~

Minho walked inside the house after abruptly unlocking it. He broke into tears in the driveway and he still had tears flowing down his red puffy cheeks.
He removed his shoes and made his way towards his bathroom.

He stared at his own reflection. Closing his eyes,his hands leaned onto the sink. His mind replayed the look that Daeho had in his eyes. It was the same his parents had, it was the same his siblings had. They looked at him as he was disgusting.

It all started from the moment Minho was born. Minho's mother who slept with an other man who's not her husband and got pregnant. Even if the husband objected to accept the pregnancy Minho's mother still gave birth. That was none other than Minho. Well, Minho was a real bad luck for the lee family. The moment Minho was born Mr.lee lost his most profitable partnership and got into an accident too.

Minho's mother grew hatred towards Minho along the way as more unfortunate situations occured and both the lee couple never failed to remind Minho how much of a mistake he is and specially minho's father reminded his how disgusting Minho was. Minho was a kid but he wasn't clueless of what they said.