2

Bang chan, shortly called as Chan is a millionaire who can do  everything he wanted in a snap of his fingers. But fortunately he isn't some self-centered, cocky or someone who lived up to their own pride. He's rather different.

At a young age gaining success was a rare case but chan achieved it and remained his sweet and caring self for who ever he met on his journey excluding the bad ones obviously.

Throughout his life he managed to make some real loyal friends unlike the greedy ones and he sure was having a happy life. He cares about his friend a lot and the small fights never mattered.

Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin were his friends. They are not crazily rich but they earn more than their necessity. Changbin, who is cafe and a gym owner while Jisung is rapper and Hyunjin the managing director in Chan's company.

Chan never regrets the time he spends with his friends as eventhough, he's a businessman he has done all the crazy things one's could do with their friend group.

But tonight it was different and certainly regretted it more than the worst mistake he has done. It was Jisung's idea to go to a night club and wanted to show off. With much more crowd than usual on the club as the infamous J.One is there it was kinda suffocating.

Chan had two shots of his alcohol and at the meantime he was listening to Jisung's drunken blabbers while Changbin was already passed out on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Jisung questioned as he watched chan standing up. "To get some fresh air" Jisung laughed and continued drinking. Chan wasn't sure if Jisung understood what he just said but he shrugged it off and and went towards the exit of their VIP room.

"Argh" Chan groaned as he walked through the crazily dancing crowd and along with some drunken girls and boys cringing to him.

"Miss let go me" Chan said as he tried to remove the random blonde's hands. He was getting annoyed but he has his own principals as not to hit a women. Yet, it was getting frustrating to follow your own rules so he removed released the tight grip harshly and slipped away from the girl.

He wasn't watching where he was going as he was staring at the path he came and eventually bumped his head on someone. It made an annoying pop sound and it honestly hurted a bit but despite all these things the latter who bumped on chan managed to claim Chan's whole attention.
~

"Minho? Minho? Are you ok?" Chan watched as the boy fell into his arms yet again. Chan was now standing Infront of Minho's car not knowing what to do as the unconscious boy was leaning on Chan while Chan held his waist with firm grip.

"What sould I do?" Chan muttered under his breath as he started to think of a solution for the situation. Unfortunately the water bottle chan had was in his car and he knew that no water is there in the bottle too and he would never go inside the club again.

With a heavy sigh chan pulled out his phone from his pocket and was thankful that the battery was yet to die so he quickly dialled to driver.

"James, take Jisung and Changbin home I'll be coming on my own and don't wait for me you drop and then and you can go home" chan said as the driver who's known as James answered the call.

Chan hung it up as he heard an 'okay'.

Now Chan has a big mission which is to find Minho's car keys. All Chan planned was to do is take Minho to his house. Why? He didn't wanted to keep this cute guy on the street alone.

"Found it" Chan cheered as he found Minho's keys. Soon, Chan started driving after laying Minho on the car carefully and ofcourse with a little struggle.

Chan watched Minho through the side mirror and in his opinion he has never seen someone pretty as that. Those red plump lips, sharp nose and the brown hair covering the forehead, that whole face itself was just ethereal.