4

"Good morning mam! What would you like to order?" Minho asked with his polite yet cheerful voice.

He noted down the orders and informed the barista. He watched more people coming in and the other waiter going towards them so he just stood near the counter waiting for the orders to be made.

So, after the farewell with Chan Minho went home and changed his clothes, got a shower and went to his working area, cafe.

He's actually earlier than other days today or he was the second to come as the first one being the one who opens the cafe.

"Oh god guys!" One of the women who worked as a waiter exclaimed as she came inside. All the other workers gathered around her. Minho just watched them gather from afar and finally he too went to check what was going on.

"Our boss is going to be here in a few minutes" she squealed loudly as she said.

'oh that was just awful'  Minho thought as he backed away from the crowd.

He got the job in this cafe just three months ago and he was lucky enough to get a job here with a decent pay. But the things he heard about his boss is not too nice though.

As his boss has many branches of the same cafe and the pay is high compared average cafes even the best ones tried to get a job here and obviously all the bosses look for the experienced ones and Minho's boss was the same.

And unfortunately Minho is the only one who doesn't have work experiences so he wasn't just delusional for feeling awful.

"Gotta treat him well" he heard the workers say. Sure he has to do the same so doesn't get fired.

"The order for table twelve is ready" said the barista taking Minho out of his thoughts.

Flashing a little smile at the barista Minho carried the tray of three milkshakes in his hands. He looked ahead to see the people in the preferred table waiting for him to bring their orders so increased his pace.

Suddenly, the faint sound of bells were heard as the cafe door was opened which was unnoticed by Minho. Two men entered the cafe. One wearing white and other wearing black.

The two men were not aware of where they are walking but rather focused on their talk.

Minho wasn't aware as well as he walked towards the table in the corner of the cafe.

And out of nowhere a storing impact hit Minho making him trip over his legs and fall along with the Three shattering glasses of milkshakes. And some of the milkshake spilling on the man dressed in white.

Gasps were heard loud through the atmosphere as Minho collided with the floor. But the gasps weren't directed towards Minho's misery.

"Boss are you okay" one of the cafe waiters asked as he came closer to the man who knocked onto Minho.

The boss had disgusted face as he attempted to wipe of the colour of the chocolate milkshakes but failed obviously.

"Who's this boy? I've never seen him" the boss asked glaring at Minho who still on the floor. Whimpering. He felt the glass pierce through his skin yet no one seemed to care.

"He's new sir!" The waited replied. "Where's your manager? I asked him not to assign anyone without my permission" the boss is making a scene but it's his cafe so he wouldn't actually care.

"Sir" Mr.Park, manage said as he hurried towards the boss who was standing furiously. "What is this Mr. Park? You didn't ask me before assigning him and look what he did for my new suit! Such a mannerless behaviour!" He glanced at Minho.