10

Minho sipped his Americano as he checked his wrist watch. It was 6.45pm, which meant that Chan would be done with his works in a fifteen minutes. So Minho waited.

Minho's well aware that it's not compulsory for him to stay but if it's with Chan he wouldn't dare to question.

Fetching out his phone from his pocket, Minho started scrolling through it, reading a few random articles.

The whole place was silent because as much as Minho knows, the only people present now in the company were the fellow company partner, Chan and Minho. And Minho wasn't required inside the meeting room so he sat at the lobby.

After couple of minutes passed and Chan seem to be finally done with the meeting. Chan walked out of the room with a smile, pleased at the deal.

Minho watched as Chan and the older man shaked hands before the oldest out of the two walked away.

"You're done?" Minho asked, shoving his phone into his pocket. The younger observed Chan's face which had a nervous but a mischievous glint.

"Yeah, let's go" Chan informed clearing his throat. Minho shrugged his thoughts followed behind Chan who took the lead.

The comfortable silence was remained during the walk towards the parking lot. Minho didn't wait much as he went towards his car. He wanted to stay longer with the older but he can't propose his thoughts without being weird.

As Minho was about to pull the car door he felt a gentle grip on his wrist. Minho looked back to see a nervous smile that radiated from Chan.

Chan scratched the back of his neck, trying to look calm but he was failing miserably. "Hmm?" Minho looked at Chan confusedly as he waited for a respond.

"Wanna hangout together? Like at my place maybe..." Chan was able to form word although his heart ran a marathon in his chest.

Minho looked at the older in blank stare. 'Hangout? At night? With my crush? At his fucking place?" Minho cut his thoughts as he felt his cheeks heating up and a soft pink dust spread on his cheeks.

"Sounds like a plan?" Minho rather questioned than answering. Chan's place wasn't something unfamiliar yet it wasn't something familiar either. And Minho loved the idea but he couldn't help but question the suddenness of it.

Chan smiled widely as he heard Minho agree. "I'll take my car and follow you" Minho added making Chan feel a little disappointed, but nevertheless Minho's closer to him somehow and that's what he needs .

Chan let go of Minho's hand that he didn't realize he was holding. And with no further conversation the couple got into their own cars heading to the older's house. Or Minho would say mansion.

The drive was long and something the the both boys didn't know they needed. Minho felt the air rushing against his hair was relaxing. His negative thoughts seemed to be flushed out by the breeze of comfort.

The journey came to an end eventually. Both Chan and Minho got off their own vehicles and were now standing at the garage.

"You have a great collection" Minho wasn't planning to leave the garage anytime sooner. After his love for dancing, what picked out Minho's interest sooner was cars. He's damn crazy about those but he didn't get a chance to show that side of him.

Chan just watched Minho's amused expression as the younger was dancing around the garage.

"You wanna ride it?" The older questioned as he saw Minho's eyes were glued on the red Lamborghini.

Minho stared at Chan with puppy eyes. Minho wasn't so aware of his acts but the impact he makes in Chan's heart was certainly severe.

"You can drive it if you want" Chan laughed off his thoughts and walked towards Minho who looked so excited yet kept quiet.