5

"what took you so long bin?" Chan asked as Changbin entered Jisung's house. "Got something to deal with on the way... Anyways is he here?" Changbin whispered the last part.

"Not yet" Chan shaked his head. "But he said he's close by" Chan added walking inside.

"Where's Jisung? Is he ready? Are all the decorations done?" Changbin asked questions upon question.

"He's in the kitchen and yeah he's ready. Also for the decoration part I did it myself so you can just leave!" Chan answered. "You have nothing to do here" he added glaring.

"I had something really important... What about a dinner? My treat!" Changbin smiled cheekily at Chan.

"Well first I guess we gotta deal with him" Chan said pointing at jisung who had just finished his third glass of water and both hands going back to fidgeting with eachother. "He's nervous?" Changbin questioned and it was answered with a little nod by Chan.

The duo walked closer to the boy sitting near the kitchen counter. "Hey ji !" Changbin exclaimed with a cheerful voice trying to ease up the rising tension. "Hyung do you think he'll accept?" Jisung shot the latter a question as soon as he noticed the presence beside himself.

"Of course he will" Chan replied. "Just take a deep breath and try to relax because if you start panicking now things might go wrong" Chan said with a gentle voice.

"Can I get a hug?" Jisung said opening his arms. And with no hesitation the other two hugged their best friend tight and whispered reassuring words. "Goodluck! He'll be here anytime soon", they broke the hug."Yes and guess we have to get to work" Changbin added to Chan's words.

Jisung nodded his head and took a deep breath as soon as he heard the doorbell ring.

He's here...

"I'll get him inside and Chan go towards the switches." Changbin said hurriedly walking towards the entrance after earning a nod from Chan.

Soon the once bright living room turned dark with the only light which was illuminating from the corner of the kitchen.

"Why is it dark?" The loud confused voice echoed through the place. "Stop screaming Hyunjin and just go inside" Changbin's voice followed after.

With a rising confusion inside his mind Hyunjin walked inside through the living and as he was walking he got a glimpse of a shadow standing in the middle of the living room. "Jisung?" Hyunjin called out while his feet took the pace towards the boy standing.

Suddenly, the light illuminated back hurting Hyunjin's eyes a little as he was already getting used to the darkness. But once he adjust his eyes to the light he couldn't help but gasp.

There was a pile of red petals on the floor aligned for a heart shape and few white petals highlighting the red petals along with the faint red lighting in the living room barely yet visible with the mixed white lights. And in-between the heart shaped decoration Hyunjin stood as he was somehow have been stepped inside of the symbol of love.

Infront of Hyunjin was Han jisung kneeling down on one knee looking at Hyunjin with much adoration as if the eyes Infront if him held the world for him. In that case it really did.

Clearing his throat Jisung started speaking. "Hey, well first of all I'm sorry because we used to fight a lot when we were in the university but from the moment you kissed me I couldn't take you off my head. I acted all cool but I felt all butterflies all the time you talk to me even if it's for the fights and even when you smile at other people it made me happy and I know eventually we stopped fighting and became friends but when I heard you're into boys I got the courage to give some time for my thoughts and guess what? I started developing feeling for you for a real long time and now I finally got the courage to confess." Jisung took a deep breath feeling his heartbeat quicken again.