<~°•-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-•°~> (¾)

{ 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐔}

{ animefanficsimp & Aisha_2012}

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Kokushibo stood silent, he turned his head in another direction as a fade of light pink across his cheeks "....damn it.." Kokushibo gave a sigh and nodded his head. Muzan reached his hand to hold his soon to be lover, slightly and softly. "I...know...you might not love me back....romantically..." Muzan chuckled slightly, "can you guys make out already!" Nakime yelled and it was heard from Muzan's room, Muzan and Kokushibo blushed. Muzan began to smirk, he used his free hand and turned Kokushibo to face him "let's make it official, my love~" Muzan said it in a sluty voice. Muzan pinned Kokushibo on the bed and started to kiss him (Switch AU) "mh..." Kokushibo threw a slight moan between the heated kiss his lord gave him, or perhaps his future boyfriend/husband. A few minutes later, Nakime had a bloody nose and Douma was just normal but looked like a red tomato. Akaza was jumping on platforms and saw Douma and Nakime, he headed that way and questioned "Since when were you two getting along?" Upper 2 and upper 4 was too stunned to speak "hello???" Douma just squealed uncontrollably while he was kicking his feet "Douma! Tell me what is happening?! Why do you keep kicking your feet!!??" Douma was dying of laughter on the platform while also nearly passing out, he tried to calm down and he finally did "Ha...hah....Lord-Muzan and Koku-dono are making out! GaH!!! aH!!! HaH!! REGHE!!" Akaza covered his mouth with his right hand, he was holding his laughter "Finally!!!!" Akaza got on his knees and started to Giggle with the two upper ranks.

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"M-..Muzan..." I said as the kiss was getting deeper, 'I....can't...breathe.' Muzan probably read my mind and broke the heated deep kiss. I breathe heavily as my face was flustered. Muzan leaned closer to my neck and started to kiss slowly, making me shiver and tremble a little "ngh..." I let out a quiet whimper, he started to suck on my neck deeply "M-....ah...Muzan....stop..~" I grip his hair and back vest, my 6 eyes deeply closed, my face was flustered. Muzan got off me and sat up, I sat up as well and tried to get hold of my breath "mad because I topped you~?" I look away "s-shut up...." He got closer to me and started to kiss my neck again "ah..." My eyes half closed. Muzan started to kiss my neck to lips, we kissed again. 2 minutes passed and I broke the kiss "is koku running out of breath~?" He teased me "no....I just...I'm just new to this...." He grinned and got closer to my face, our lips inches away from each other "cute~" he kissed me again, I kissed back as my arms were around his neck "hah...~" we kissed a lot to the point it was now getting real heated "hmph...~ hah~" I pull him away "Stop pulling me away, koku~" he placed his hand on my chest. The make out session we did, has now ended. We end up cuddling each other after.

𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As we started to cuddle deeply I burry my head on his chest "Koku...your so soft.." my eye were half way closed "Koku..." I mummble, he held my head deeper into his chest a little and began to run his fingers ons my hair. I felt tired due to the soft care feeling. My hands loosen, and I fell asleep.

{ 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 }

I woke up, I sat a little and saw that Kokushibo wasn't here, the sadness feeling in my eyes '...Koku...why did you leave..I miss you..' I think I made him sad? Or did he just want to leave so I can sleep properly. I felt a sharp pain and pleasure enter me, I look back to see it was Kokushibo "ah..." I let out a small moan, he was sucking on my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist "Koku~ it hurts..~ ah~" I closed my eyes shut, as he finished I opened my eyes and turned my head around to face him. He gave me a small peck on my lips "pay back...~" I look around my room to see it perfectly fine.."That hurts...".

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Kokushibo and Muzan left the room and took a small walk around the infinity castle, They both saw the two love birds make out, outside Akaza's room. The two didn't care for the two males making out so they walked a different direction. Muzan excused him self and headed to his office, Kokushibo wanted to train a little more So he headed to the training platform and began to train like before but made sure to not destroy anything since he got a whole 1 hour and 50 minutes of Nakime's lecture. Meanwhile with Douma and Akaza, they are having a small Make out session with each other "D-Douma~..." Soon or later they started to make love, Daki and Gyutaro were crying since both of the two young demons have their dorm next to Akaza's dorm, they wished they never heard that, when they did, the two young demons go to kaigaku dorm and play with him while Gyutaro and Kaigaku cuddle with each other. Muzan was doing some paper work as usual, Kokushibo was training like always to surpass his Younger twin brother called "Yoriichi". Muzan called Kokushibo and Douma (Douma and Akaza finished their love making) for a mission, as the two arrived the two bowed before their master "I need you to go kill new pathetic demon slayers, they are near this forest. If they found out the infinity castle without all of us knowing we will get attacked." The two nodded "Douma your dismissed, Koku I need a moment with you~" Douma got up and left Muzan office giggling and fan-girling, Muzan got closer to Kokushibo and forced him to face his beloved "you dont need to bow koku~" Muzan gave Kokushibo a quick kiss on the lips, kiss sounds can be heard very quickly, the two broke the kiss. Kokushibo stood up and gave his lover a kiss on the forehead and headed to the exit "I love you..." Kokushibo said and left "I-I love you too..." Muzan had a flustered face and waited for his lovers arrival after his mission.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 ¾

...................