|°•°|~𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄~|°•°| (end)

No one's pov:

Kokushibo woke up early to see his lover on top of him, snuggling him like a teddy bear which made Kokushibo have a gentle smile and eyes, admiring his lovers affection towards him. He gently tap Muzan's back making Muzan to get annoyed since it was early. The sun was setting which was 7PM, Muzan isn't a night morning person so he often sleeps in "10 more minutes..." Muzan mummbled, his head going deeper into his chest like a soft plushie "Muzan, get up.." kokushibo whispered, he loves how Muzan acts towards night morning days and gets awaken. "C'mon, don't be selfish.." Muzan didn't let that slide and grabbed 'Kokushibo's hair and gripped it then pulling it down "mind, repeating that?" Muzan looked at Kokushibo deadly in the eye "Nothing.." "I want you to repeat what you just said." Muzan grinned and shut his eyes "C'mon...d-don't..be selfish.." kokushibo mumbled and looked away "say any names, and you won't get mercy~" muzan whispered to Kokushibo's ear that made him flustered, covering his face with his right hand and looking away "let's go and see the fireworks today, before it's too late" muzan smiled, he loved fireworks so Kokushibo invited him. The two lovebirds got ready and wore some accessories to cover up anything, they were lazy so they used their human disguise. Kokushibo with all of his normal clothes and hair but just two eyes on his face and his mark stayed, Muzan just looked the same. They both head out and walked into a forest that ends with a hill. They walked and walked until they arrive. A few minutes later and they both arrived to the hill and sat down, holding each other's hand for company "it's almost time .." Kokushibo smiled and so did Muzan, 8 minutes passed and the first firework blew up in the sky reaviling red and purple colors and some sparks, Muzan smiled more, his eyes were glowing by the reflection of the colorful firework. Before the huge and last firework blew up with lots of colors, Kokushibo looked at Muzan and leaned in to give Muzan a peck on the cheek and holding his hand tighter. Muzan glanced at Kokushibo and gave him a quick kiss on cheek which gave his attention to him back, Kokushibo was holding a small box which Muzan was staring at, then glanced at Kokushibo "Muzan Kibutsuji...will you marry me..?" Said Kokushibo to Muzan, as he was holding the box with a red diamond ring (it's a male ring) and holding Muzans hand nervously. Muzan was crying happily and smiled, he leaned towards Kokushibo and hugged him tightly "yes...I want to be with you! I love you.." said Muzan, the last firework blew up with multiple colors, it was huge. They weren't going to marry each other as have a huge party, they plan to keep it like that. Kokushibo gently placed the ring on Muzan's fourth finger, Kokushibo smiled at Muzan "If you want, you can place the ring on my fourth finger.." Muzan's smile went wider and grabbed the 2nd ring and placed it on the fourth finger. They both kiss each other in each other's embrace. After they were done walking and talking about what they plan to do if they defeated the Demon slayer corps they would go to the forest and plan a family which made Muzan flustered but Kokushibo calmed him down, Kokushibo said it doesn't matter if they defeat the corps but they can have children when they have get comfortable with each other then maybe they can have children and train them, and take care of them. The two arrived at the house and slipped there shoes after they get in and then walk around the house. Kokushibo asked Muzan that he can rest and he will make some human flesh food or any animal he can cook for demons. Muzan took the chance and walked to his room and clinched into the bed tightly since he was now home from a long walk (Me fr - introvert) he put the covers up and cuddled the pillow tightly and slept. Meanwhile with Kokushibo, he's murdering some Pig and torturing it (Peppa pig) for fun. Then killed, grabbed some meat and left. Kokushibo himself when he was human he helped his wife with cooking so he still knows how to cook very well, but he made sure it had some human blood on it since they were demons of course they can't eat human food unless it had animal then they can eat it. Kokushibo finished cooking and walked towards thier room to see Muzan cuddling with a pillow which made Kokushibo jealous so he walked towards his lover then the pillow and threw it across the room "time to eat.." Kokushibo said and Muzan groaned, he didn't hesitate to walk to the kitchen but he was still half asleep making him loose his balance sometimes but Kokushibo was behind him so he was fine. Kokushibo picked up Muzan and placed him on the couch, then Kokushibo came with the food and placed it in front of Muzan. The two started eating and talking, Kokushibo got some Human blood drinks and gave one to Muzan and himself. The two talked about decorating the house a little and maybe end the war with their enemies called the Demon slayer corps. They both agreed but Muzan planned to go by himself but made Kokushibo worried about it but Muzan managed to convince Kokushibo that he will be fine. The two married couple finished their food and Kokushibo washed them then went to the room to find Muzan once again asleep with the same pillow he threw across the room, and again made him jealous. He grabbed the pillow and threw it across the room and saw Muzans shocked face, Kokushibo got into the bed and held Muzan tightly from behind "your mine...not the pillows.." Kokushibo said, Muzan chuckled and they both feel asleep together. Holding each other tight and holding each other's hand and legs tangled with the other.

Information:

- Muzan and Kagaya agreed to stop the war and soon the Hashira's were now normal people, Tamayo agreed and made a medicine to help Demons become Human. If a human is dying they will be tuned into a demon and then into human after a couple of days. (Please don't put any ships with anyone since people have their own opinions in demon slayer ships.)

- Kokushibo and Muzan adopted Muichiro and Giyuu since they were close. Kokushibo and Muzan managed to have a child with their blood mixed, they got twins which were two boys.

- all demons conquered the sun and are free but made sure to be a demon. Al the uppermoons became a Human and lived their lives, every uppermoon who were now huma s still visit each other, Tamayo made a medicine for Douma to have real Emotions and he agreed.

Anyway that is it for this one shot.

See you in the next one shot called "The moon and dark"!

-Sxar