|°•°|~𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄~|°•°| (¼)

(𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 - 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲.)

Angst - Fluff - Smut - Fluff.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Muzan was heading to Kokushibo's room due to a huge party coming soon after Yoriichi's defeat by Kokushibo. Muzan knocked on the door once "Koku?" Kokushibo didn't respond back, Muzan opened the door and closed it after. Muzan saw Kokushibo sitting in his comfortable position, he heard sniffs and heavy breathing as he saw a flut with half of Yoriichi's haori under. Muzan walked forward to his lover, now sitting next to his lover "Koku..?" Muzan called once, Kokushibo looked at his lover, Muzan. Muzan saw how his lover's eyes were puffy and red as small tears fell down his chin "hey..Koku..what's wrong?" Kokushibo looked away. Muzan held Kokushibo's hand gently "....I-...don't want to...join the party.." Kokushibo finally let out his thoughts "why..?" Muzan said confused "I'm just don't want to.." Kokushibo replied quietly but Muzan heard it clearly "tell me.." Muzan was getting inpatient, he wanted Kokushibo to join the party "I don't want to...I love my younger brother deeply...I was just jealous that he was stronger.." Muzan didn't love what his lover just spat out, so he sat up and went towards the door furiously "Mu-...." before Kokushibo spat another word, Muzan shut the door harshly making Kokushibo's room shake. Kokushibo assumed he didn't like what he had told him "..." Kokushibo were silent. A few hours passed and the party started,Muzan, Douma, Akaza, Nakime, Hentengu, Gyokku, and Kaigaku celebrated with their lord, happy that their superior which was upper rank 1 defeated him and not knowing they were related except Muzan.

Kokushibo was pissed and Depressed, he let his anger out at his brother, he regretted killing him. He realized his brother loved him deeply, he was too blind for power. After the party, Muzan decided to go and talk to Kokushibo for a bit since he felt guilty for slamming the door harshly at his face. Muzan entered Kokushibo's room and locked it after, he saw Kokushibo laid in bed already, he walked towards Kokushibo to see if he was asleep. Kokushibo was awake, he was just cold since Douma used his Demon Blood Art to make a few things for the party which was near Kokushibo's room and the Coldness entered. "Koku... I'm sorry-" before Muzan finished what he was saying Kokushibo interrupted him "sorry for what...slamming the door at me harshly just because I killed my brother in front of me. Noticing he loved me even if I was a hideous demon? Who is upper rank 1? I was stupidly blind from your power....you can leave..." Kokushibo turned the other way as his back was facing Muzan. Muzan got a pang of guilt onto his body "Koku...no...well..yes at least..I was mad that you brought up your brother... you're not hideous...you should see Gyokku, he's way ugly. You are handsome...and cute..but..I want to apologize for my actions towards you..I'm sorry, my love.." Kokushibo gripped the bed sheets "...Okay..it's okay..I accept your apology..." Muzan got happy from his lovers reply "can we cuddle..?" Kokushibo nodded a yes, Muzan got on the bed and crawled next to Kokushibo deeply as he covers him self with the blanket they are both now using so no cold can interrupt them. Muzan kissed Kokushibo, Kokushibo returned the kiss and they pulled back after 1 minute and 8 seconds, Muzan snuggled his head at Kokushibo's neck making both of the strongest demons to Blush deeply, Muzan sucked on Kokushibo neck "hah!~♡" leaving Kokushibo's lips to push Gasp, Muzan then left a big hickey around his neck "you're marked again by me again..~" Muzan said, then leaving both of the demons to sleep and cuddle, dreaming about each other...

{ 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 }

Kokushibo woke up tired, he then soon realized it was day time. Kokushibo looked over to see if his lover was next to him or not, or, asleep next to him. He saw his lover next to him still sleeping, he figured that anyway since it's day time. He gently moved Muzan's hand away from his waist and sat up gently and got off the bed, then walked towards his door to leave his dorm without making a sound to interrupt his lover who is still asleep. He opened the door and locked it after he went out so no one could enter his dorm. He walked around the infinity castle to see no one awake or walking around the infinity castle. He went to a cliff and let his feet fall as he is still in the infinity castle. He looked around and saw Douma which is a friend of him, Douma sat next to Kokushibo. Silence was only heard until Douma broke it "Koku! You should date Lord-muzan! You guys look like a great couple! Everyone wants you to be together!" The thing no one knows is that they already are but don't want to reveal it early "mhm...." He nodded "but does Lord-Muzan want to be with you? I'll plan the date! If I rather get killed, it's worth a try-" another demon came running and shouted "DOUMA! YOU PEACE OF SHIT!" it was Akaza, Akaza chased Douma for some reason so kokushibo was making fun of them while the two fight like children yet he wonders what is there relationship ".... Idiots...." That's what kokushibo said before he left and went to his dorm to find his beloved not in his bed. He knew this game, hide and seek 'really... Again...' he thought and closed the door. Kokushibo didn't know Muzan was behind him, muzan hugged kokushibo from the back ".... Hello... My beloved.." Muzan said as joking then turned around to see his beloved "don't scare me like that..." . "I didn't know you got scared.... Imagen?" Muzan giggled "do you want to go hunting with me?" Muzan said and Kokushibo nodded.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...