|°•°|~𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄~|°•°|(²/⁴)

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Kokushibo and Muzan were waiting for the sun to set them to dark before they could go and hunt. Muzan was reading as usual and Kokushibo was doing the same. Muzan was planning to sleep just now but then remembered Him and his beloved were going hunting tonight as now he wasn't planning to sleep anymore, soon or later he checked the time to find out that it was now night for the past 1 hour so he rose up from his chair and headed to the library since he knew Kokushibo was there since he had told him he will be there if he had work or not, or just something he needed. Muzan then entered the library to see his beloved still focused on the book he is now reading, Muzan didn't hesitate and walked towards Kokushibo and sat next to him "hm? Do you need something, my love?" Kokushibo said as he was now looking at his Husband "are you ready? It's night." Muzan replied softly and gave him a faint grin "Ready for wh-...oh, yes I am now...I think I just need my sword..-" before Kokushibo finished talking he was interrupted by his Lover that was now holding his sword "no need to get it when I have it right now~" Muzan said as he smirked at Kokushibo as it made him blush, Kokushibo took the sword from his beloved and thanked him "Thank you, my love..." They both rose up from the marron couch and walked out of the Library. Kokushibo was inside of his dorm as Muzan was waiting outside patiently in front of his dorm. Kokushibo came out as he had a hat made out of Hay and a few strands of wood and strings making it a slight flat triangle and wearing clothing to cover his lower eye. The two Lovers began to walk out of their way out of the infinity castle as they now roam in the dark foggy forest as clouds roam in the midnight sky and the moon can be rarely seen as only the moonlight through the clouds can be seen. After they leave, the two hold hands and walk together to see if they can find their prey or find a river to sit at, or maybe both. A few minutes passed and Muzan found a male prey and instantly killed him in a flash as he walked towards it and picked up two male hands and gave Kokushibo one, Kokushibo found a river as moonlight reflected it "My love, I found a river..." He whispered and held his beloved hand and led him the way towards the river. Muzan and Kokushibo now sit on the floor not bothered to care for the dirt underneath them, knowing they can just wash them after they get back. Muzan lays his head on his lover's shoulder as he eats the male hand. The two holding hands as the trees cover the sky and some flowers that were blooming and some who were already there, the water from the river can be heard and splashing. "My love..." Kokushibo whispered to Muzan as he looked up to see Kokushibo, instead of holding hands Kokushibo grabbed Muzan's wrist and placed him on his lap leaving Muzan shocked with deep blush on his cheeks. Kokushibo kissed Muzan on the cheek and then lips "Koku...you can't just kiss me randomly.." kokushibo just rolled his 6 eyes "I just desperately want to taste you...~" Kokushibo smirked at Muzan, Muzan was having a gay panic attack while Kokushibo just chuckled at Muzan's reaction "keep chuckling at me and I won't hesitate to kill you!" Kokushibo gave him a stupid face :::3 "awh~...." Kokushibo leaned in and gave Muzan another kiss, soon or later Muzan didn't hesitate and kissed him back. Kokushibo was pushing Muzans head deeper as it gets heated and Muzan gripping his beloved purple Kimono. The sixed eyed demon had a sweet blush but not deeply and the red eyed demon was blushing deeply "koku..let's stop...I'm out of air.."

𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was running out of air, I kept breathing hardly since the last kiss Kokushibo gave me was 3 minute kiss I think but I couldn't count how long it maybe I was not focused about it. He kissed me again but with tongue this time "Koku..." I called him between our kiss, I pull away "Koku calm down...it's not like I'll fly away or die..." He hugged me tight as he laid my head on his shoulder "don't say that kind of fantasies.." 'i think I made him sad..' I thought to my self "I'm sorry, my love..." He nodded and rose up as he carried me in bridal "let's go home..." I nod and he began to walk away from the river as he carried me. A few minutes passed and we arrived to the infinity castle, I got off him and we entered the infinity castle portal and we arrived as we walk into our different directions and headed to work or sleep, I went to work since I always do that because I'm the demon king while he is my "Business partner" yeah totally my business partner, more like Husbands in crime but Demon's instead. I head to my office to see Douma reading a book as he is criss-crossed sitting on the floor boards "Douma just sit on the couch." He looked at me "but I love to sit on the floor!" I knew he loved to sit on the floor "so you don't want to sit on the bean bag I bought for you?" I grinned as I looked at him "Where!" His face lit up, I pointed the direction where it was and he ran towards it and sat down happily 'silly Douma..' I sat on my desk and also began to read about flowers and also some paper work for each flower information and page.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚...