-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤- ²

No one's pov:

"Lord-Muzan..I can't stay here, I apologize but I have to go."
Kokushibo said, making Muzan lose his patience but kept his cool down.

"I'm sorry, what?" Muzan said, he didn't want Kokushibo to leave him all alone, well, the cats keep him company but he also wanted Kokushibo to be by his side.

"I have to train..I haven't been training ever since my birthday-" kokushibo recalled, while with Muzan. He was desperate. Desperate to have Kokushibo right next to him.

"No, you're staying here. Lord's, orders.." Muzan let a frown on his face appear, Kokushibo was having a frustrated face appear which was visible to Muzan.

"I need to train..I'm sorry but I need to. I'll come back.." Muzan sighed, looking away then stepping away from the sliding door that lead to the living room then to the exit.

"Go. Before I change my mind.." Muzan didn't have his normal voice he used but, used a quiet sad tone. Kokushibo sighed from relif and walked away from Muzan then mummbled a small quiet "Thank you" then left
leaving him all alone with kittens and a mother.

Kokusibo was walking on a familiar platform, he got his sword out then prepared for his training. He swings his sword in many rotations and tricks. He tried making another form for his moon breathing which had 15th forms and he wanted 16 forms.

Muzan was in his room, talking to the mother of the kittens that were playing in his rooms or randomly using there demon blood art. He was talking to the mother cat, which was just staring at each other's souls and giving each other glances when turning away, Muzan loves his cat and kittens.

...

Soon Kokushibo finished his training after 5 hours of work. he put his hair into a bun and grabbed his sword then placing it on his stand. He walked towards his bed to rest, turning off the lantern that was standing on his night stand then covered him self with blankets then rested.

With Muzan, he had dark eye bags underneath his eyes which weren't very much visible. He had trouble sleeping, the only nap that he slept the most was basically when he was with Kokushibo and slept on his arms.

...

Next morning is when Douma barged into Kokushibo's room with Akaza, Akaza didn't like the plan but we're very aware what will happen. They grabbed a paint brush and put make up on Kokushibos face. Soon they both ran away, leaving the sliding door opened.

...

A few hours later, Kokushibo woke up and felt something sticky in his face. His lord told him to not look in the mirror so he never did, instead he got a wipe and wiped his face with it. After wiping his face he saw blue,red and pink make up, he sighed and threw the wipe in the trash.

He rose up from his bed and started looking around his room to see the sliding door open, he curiously walked towards it and looked around. He saw no one around the infinity castle but Nakime, since they were friends he walked towards her and talked about gossip.

...

With Muzan, he was planning something stupid, was he planning to kidnap Kokushibo? Was he planning to steal him from Namime during there talking? No. He planned something very stupid, he told Nakime through her mind, to scare Kokushibo by dropping Kokushibo down the platform then teleported him to  Kokushibo's room. Nakime and Muzan agreed to the idea, soon a minute later and she did what Muzan told her. She apologized then giggled after she did that. He was in his room, wet from water that was planned by Muzan, while with Muzan and the Kittens/Cat they were standing there looking at Kokushibo while he had a frown. Kokushibo was wet and his hair tie was now gone, his hair was wet and left down which annoyed him, he thinks this is the worst day after his birthday.

Kokusibo: "..."

Muzan: "awh the kittens are afraid of you." He giggled in the end of his sentence

Kokushibo: "..."

Muzan: "did cat got your tongue?"

Kokushibo: "what." Before Kokushibo said anything else, he got splashed by water again. He was annoyed and frustrated with Muzan. He wanted a day that he got freedom after each birthday now.

Kokushibo: "..are you mad?"

Muzan: "you figured." Muzan said with a Mono tone voice.

Kokushibo: "I had to train.."

Muzan: "for what? We don't attack anyone. Unless if we get attacked we do."

Kokushibo: "because.."

Muzan: "Because what?"

Kokushibo: "..."

Muzan: "exactly."

Kokushibo: "why are you mad at me for something I had to do?"

Muzan: "for leaving me."

Kokushibo: "I said I'll come back."

Muzan: "and you never did, I wonder why?"

Kokushibo: "I was tired.."

Muzan: "so you walks all the way to that platform which was next to me? Your room is literally on the other side."

Kokushibo: "I wanted to go sleep in my room?"

Muzan: "then why did you say, you will come back?"

Kokushibo: "..."

Muzan: "why aren't you talking?"

Kokushibo: "I'm stressed that you have to argue with me for something small..."

Muzan: "small? It's a big deal for me. I couldn't sleep until I waited for you to come back."

Kokushibo: "I'm sorry.."

Muzan: "sorry isn't going to fix the problem to this situation."

Kokushibo: "..I was tired and forgot about it.."

Muzan: "you didn't want to see me huh? So did we do it for nothing?"

Kokushibo: "we did it for a reason..okay? I love you but can we put this to a end..please?"

Muzan: "once but not again."

Kokushibo: "thank you.."

Kokushibo got splashed by water again

Kokushibo: "who keeps splashing me water..!"

Muzan: "someone."

Kokushibo: "who is that someone."

Muzan: "Im no snitch."