<~°•-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-•°~> (end)

(𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬.)

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Kokushibo and Douma were heading to Muzan's Office for some reports, and with a small Hashira. They both entered with a hashira who seems to be 5,4 with black hair and teal tips as ropes were around the poor small Hashira, Muichiro kept a straight face. They both bowed, Kokushibo glaced at Muichiro since he was zoning out, he made the 5,4 boy bow down but gently not hurting him "Who's this boy." Muzan came forward to the 2 demons with 1 hashira. "Lord-Muzan...he is my descendent..." Muzan looked at the 5,4 male "A hashira? She looks like a child?!" Kokushibo looked at Muzan "he is a male..." "Alright, What's your name..speak quickly. Before my patients goes thin.." muzan spoke to the young hashira "Muichiro Tokito..." "You seem quiet like Kokushibo..it almost scares the living fuck out of me." "Am I really that terrifying?" Kokushibo asked "No, your handsome. Gyokku scared me, he looks like a fish that I can eat. Muichiro you say? Kokushibo and Muichiro are alike but with different meaning.." Muichiro looked up at Muzan "Who are you again?" Kokushibo looked at Muichiro "do you lose your memory that fast..?" He question "Mh?.." the two Descendents looked at each other "Hush..my name is Muzan Kibutsuji, demon king of all?.." Muzan lookdd at Muichiro in disbelief "Make him a demon. I heard he is a very powerful kid, he must be turned into one since he is a Hashira..~" Muzan looked at Muichiro as he waited to be turned into a demon right in front of him "Douma leave because I know damn well you are going to be screaming on top of your lungs and your thoughts are disgusting, i wonder how the fuck you and akaza got together...anyway shoo.." Douma left running as headed to his lover "should we?...he might not survive..."

𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I look at my beloved Kokushibo "well he did survive killing demons, and plus he is a hashira he can deal with it." He nodded and looked over Muichiro "You have to drink out blood...it won't hurt, depends if you have wings or horns..." Muichiro didn't want to be a demon and I can see that very clearly, he knows that Kokushibo and I are the most powerful Demons. I use my sharp finger nail and cut my other hand on the wrist and Kokushibo did the same, I grab a bowl and put a small amount of my blood, I passed the bowl with my bloof and he mixed his with mine. Kokushibo handed it to Muichiro, Muichiro Stared at the bowl with my lovers and my blood. Few seconds passed and Muichiro dranked the whole thing "it taste like metal and salty...." That was his last words and he became a demon, he had two color eyes which were red and teal, lower rank 1 was written on his eyes, the tip of the teal had two colors mixed, teal and red.

" That was his last words and he became a demon, he had two color eyes which were red and teal, lower rank 1 was written on his eyes, the tip of the teal had two colors mixed, teal and red

(𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧.)

His Hilt was with a teal pattern just like Kokushibos shirt, he has 6 eyes like Kokushibo's which was cute "you look like Kokushibo, but just that your hair is down and hair color.." Muichiro glanced at me and passed out later on "...Lord-" I cut off my beloved Koku "Koku, i tokd you not to call me that. Do I have to repeat my self.." I looked at Kokushibo as I glared at him "No..I understood, darling.." I stopped glaring at and headed towards the Lower 1 demon which was Muichiro, he was small so I didn't have a problem, he was 5,3 and I'm much more taller than him "I'm going to take this little demon to my extra room." Kokushibo nodded and stood up ready to leave my office, before he did I griped his wrist tightly and glared at him, he turned around to see my glaring at him "I told you not to bow.." my cold and harsh tone sent him shivers down his spine "..i-..I..forgot..." I gripped his wrist more tightly "well. Don't. Unless you want a punishment." He gripped his fist, he closed his eyes shut deeply "...o-...okay.." I let go of his wrist. I head to my "extra room" I opened the room and closed it as I entered, I laid the passed out lower rank and cover him with the bed sheets. I got a cup and filled it with some blood since a new demon needs blood. I got a piece a paper and a pen and began to write a letter.

Letter:

Dear, Muichiro Tokito..

You may see yourself as a demon for now, also known as Lower rank 1. There is a cup with my blood since you need it, I let you keep your beloved memories of your boyfriend. I'll be taking great care of you for now, I won't use you as a toy but as a son of mine. Kokushibo who is known to be Upper rank 1 will be teaching you how to grant your Demon blood art. If you have never heard of it, it is like a natural power within you and your body, it contains art. You may change your name to anything expect stupid names that are Goofy or what ever you call it. Don't be near any Hashira Or Demon slayer. Being near your Boyfriend is fine with me. If he wants to see the infinity castle..he has to become a demon. I have rules as well. one, no talking during meetings. Two, call me by lord-Muzan or Master.

- Sincerely Muzan

My hands deeply hurt but it was worth it.
I head over to Kokushibo's room, just to cuddle with him but if something expected happens I'll do whatever. I open the door to see Kokushibo sitting on the futon on the corner, I enter and closed the door and as well locking it for our privacy we need. I went my way to meet him on my own by sitting on his lap "Koku..." I snuggle deeply into his chest, his hands go up to my hair as his finger ran my wavy black hair "Koku...I love you..."

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Koku...I love you..." A faint smile curls up my lips, I lean down and kiss my lover's forehead "I love you too..~" I whispered into his ear, I saw his flustered face as I chuckle a little by the reaction "i-...////" I used my free hand and made him look at me, his face was red and his bright eyes half open, I leaned down and kissed him "Hah...-" the kiss was getting quiet getting heat into it. I made Muzan a little bit high as I held his waist and head making the kiss deeper. Muzan gripped my hair and kimono "ko-" before he even finished saying my Nickname he gave me, I kissed him making it was deeper like if we were eating each other, I lan on his neck and kissed once and sucked on his neck "Ah..-!⁠♡" he whimpered, I start to suck on.his neck more often..I kissed him again, our positions were different then before, I was pinning him on bed, holding each other's hand "Koku~! ⁠♡"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃..

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭....

|°•°|~𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄~|°•°|