CHAPTER 2

Dariuses P.O.V.
''Hey dad you could do the expirament on me!''
''What? Your mom would kill me if I tried.....but.....I don't have who else to do it on........ok come here.'' Said Dariuses dad.
''Ok. Will I die from this?''
''There's a 50/50 chance.''
''Okay Dad.''
''I am not your dad I am your father don't forget that.''
I pouted
''Okay....father''
''Just sit here and....don't tell your mom later.''
''Why''
''Cuz I said so''
''Ok''
I sat down in the weird chair.
''Ok don't move I'm going to tie you in and don't worry the spikes on the rope will only hurt a lot.''
''Oh....WAIT WHAT!''
As I said that he had already died me in and he was right it did hurt a lot and the rope was on my hands legs neck and head it hurt so much.
''Hey what are those humungous jares connected to the chair and rope for?''
''Just wait''
Dariuses dads POV

As I turned on the electricity and electrocuted my little brat and draining his blood with the rope and putting abomination goo in the little shit started screaming and his mom ran in jeling at me. As we fought I saw him faint....he stopped breathing......
''What did you do!'' She said as the un tied him.

AT THE HOSPITAL
DARIUSES POV

I heard sirens and yelling and more sirens and then everything went quiet and I opened my eyes and I looked
around and i saw two weird men in weird suits.
''What are you?Where am I?''
''Your at the rift between heaven and hell''said the red one as I walked closer and hugged it.
''What!''
''Were going to put you back to earth and were planning on sending guardian angels but now we have to give you deamons.'' Said the nonred one with a smile.
''What?'' I said. The two did some magicians stuff and I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital with my mom sitting next to me.