CHAPTER 13

DISCLAMER I DO NOT SHIP LILITH X DARIUS!EVERYTHING IN THIS FANFIC IS AND WILL BE PLATONIC.
Time skip one year
Dariuses P.O.V.
So it has been a few months since we moved to bones bourow from latisa,here I got a job as a actor for some series on Cickelodies.(Boiling iles version of Nickelodeon) and it was the first of September witch ment that I was gonna start school today.I woke up very early to get ready for school  but I didn't get much done because Teddy kept telling me to act sick or to hide so I didn't need to go to school. But the time came and dad came to wake us up and he did in the worst way possible. He yelled at the top of his lungs ''Get the fuck up kids!'' My sibling jolted awake.And I finally got to geting dressed. And when I finished with that I went down stairs and sat down to eat breakfast.But dad told me to not eat because I was getting 'chubby' witch was not true cause I was like 20 pounds and I was seven. I tried to protest but dad said that the director of the new show I was acting for said I was and dad listens to what ever he said.I think that is he said my name was Brendon,dad would believe it. So I didn't eat.I got into my dad car and he drove us to school.As he searched for where to park his car he looked at me and said ''Darius if the teacher ask for your name you'll say?'' ''Stefan.'' ''NO! You'll say Darius and William will say William NOT DRAGAN!''.We got out of the car and I spotted Lily.I walked over to her and she hugged me. ''I...I heard what happened with....your mom.''she said.I looked at her and said ''Yeah she died.....but it's ok.Im ok.'' ''I know but if you ever need anything my mom is always here to help.'' She said looking me in the eyes. ''Thanks. But theres no need as I said I'm fine.''I said.She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the school.Wait. What's my name again? I tried letting go of her hand but she would not let go so I yelled to my dad as loud as I could ''DAD WHATS MY NAME?'' Dads face turned red from embarrassment.''Darius''he said in kind of a whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear.

                                                  419 words
This is actually a true story. My grandma actualy yelled at the to off her lungs asking her mom what her name was😂.