CHAPTER 12

Sorry I wasn't posting I fucked up my Wattpad.
Dariuses P.O.V.

It was a sunny perfect day and it has been a week since the....incident.We would have maybe enjoyed the day if it wasn't the day of our moms funeral.
This was gonna be a really hard day especially with dad.
,,Your all done!''said my aunt as she finished with my box braids.,,Whu do I need to look good on my moms f.u.n.e.r.a.l!''I asked. ''To show respect.And I also like to believe that the person is in at their funeral,and to be honest I would much rather have nice dressed people at my funeral than people in sweat pants.''said my aunt in kind of a jokingly way trying to hide her sadness over my moms...... unaliving.,,Can we put beads in my hair?''I asked.,,Of course!What colour?''she asked.,,Don't you need to wear all black to a funeral?''I asked her.,,Oh yeah...My mind is so in a different place''she said forcing a laugh and then looked down. ,,You know that would make your dad furious,right?''she said with a devilish grin. ,,That's why I'm doing it.'' I answered and we both laughed.
Time skip

Sophie,William and i were in the car with our aunt(took me 20 minutes to write aunt in this sentence👁👄👁) because dad was already there probably re-writing her will.
When we arrived and got out of the car our dear dear aunt informed us that we were late.So we ran to the place where the funeral was taking place(idk the name).We stood across the coffin and I approached my father standing next to him trying to hold his hand but only to get pushed away.
Time skip

The funeral ended and only me Andy dad were left there.My aunt left and took William and Sophia with her I asked to stay a litle longe to say my goodbye.As I finished my father approached my mother's coffin and whispered under his breath''Burn in hell bitch.''as he walked away leaving me awestruck.Lster at home I got a good beating for wearing beads in my braids but it was worth it.

                                                  365 words.