CHAPTER 9

So I'm to lazy to write about the birthdays but a summary is:
Sophie's was celebrated on the first day.Williams the second and Darius didnt wana celebrate so he hand a temper tantrum and Teddy he just smiled awkwardly.

Dariuses POV

''So it was the week after the birthdays and we were still in Rubsia.
I was at the park with my grandma and she brought her friend who brought her grandson.
His name was Filip.
He was a year older and a bit shy.
He sat next to his grandma the whole time.I was going up and down the slide.Then I heard his grandma sho him away and tell him to come play with...me?
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He walked up and sat next to the slide.
Then he said this''Do you wanna hide in the bushes and listen in on what they are saying.And maybe light the Bush on fire.''
''Um.''
''I have a lighter.And you can blame me when I set it on fire.''
''Ok then.''
And we did as he said.Our grandmas was laughing theyr asses of after we explained.
Time skip 1 year cuz I'm lazy.
Ot was mid January and I was sitting in my bed when I realized it was snowing.I ran out in my PJs and started playng my siblings followed but in a jacket and boots though. When mom realize we weren't in our room she saw that I was outside in the cold snow in practically shorts.
She pulled us inside and checked my temperature.I was sick.It was prrety high and she wasn't happy.
After a week it was so high that you could cook an egg on it...my dad actually tested that theory and it worked.At that point mom was worried out of her mind.She took me to the hospital and sure enough I had Betrombia.(yes I made up a sickness just for this)
From what I understood the symptoms were hard coughing,daily bloody noses,trouble In breathing ec.
Well this was going to be fun.And the worst part was that I neded to stay in the hospital the whole time I was sick.It was the first time I was sick.But the doctor said that Betrombia was like cancer if you have it once and you win against it,it'll probably come back.

😁❤😁❤😁❤😁❤😁❤😁❤😁❤😁