CHAPTER 11

Wow 11 😧TW this chapter has
su!c!cide and g0r.

Time skip 6 months. (Darius is healthy now he went home 5 months ago)
Sophie's P.O.V.
It was a normal day and like always mom woke us up and then took us to kindergarten.
We spent 6 hours there like usual and then they were supposed to pick us up. But they didn't they were nowhere to be found after 2 hours!
''Ok kids do you know your address?''asked our teacher.
''Yeah its ...........''I answered.
''Ok I'm going to drive you home today.''she aded.
''Oh thank you.''Darius blurted out.
When we got home there was a scout car outside actualy there were like 5. And there were scouts....a lot of em'.
We got out of the car and out teacher left mumbling something about how she doesn't get paid enough.
As we entered our house we saw a bunch of scout but not our dad and mom. We decided to go to their room to see if they were there. As we got closer we saw that on the door there was some yellow tape with black words....similar like the ones in movies.
''I'll go in first.''I said as I entered.
I had a bad feeling so I opened the door slightly slid inside whiteout looking and closed it. Then I saw it. There I was my mom laying on the floor covered in her own bl00d with a kn!fe. I screamed.
''Sophie are you ok!''yelled Darius.
''Open the door!''said William worriedly.
''No! I won't!''I said back in tears I didn't want them to se this. I couldn't stop looking.
''Sophie open the door. I sent Darius and William to their room.I walked out sobbing.
''It's ok Sophie...it's ok.''my aunt assured me while I just cried.

Oh damb.
Pls tell me is you see spelling mistakes!

320 words!