CHAPTER 10

TW gore and i also wana ad that Teddy lokes kile an imp[ya know the ones from Helluva boss and Hazbin hotel]

Time skip 2 weeks 

It was a cold late evening even snowier than usual and darius woke un with a nose bleed. ''Ughhhhhhh!'' he groaned, ''Not again.''he continued.''Yeah this is the third time this week.''said Teddy. ''Im gona go get a nurse.''K.Do you wan't me to come with you?''asked Teddy. ''Yeah that would be nice.''answered little Darius. 

They followed into the hallway of the hospital.Darius saw a figure.He tought it was a nurse and started to run twards it.Then Teddy grabed his arm stoping him in his tracs.''Darius thats not a nurse.''said Teddy.''What do you mean of course it.....''Darius stoped talking and grabed onto Teddys jeans.He saw the thing.It was covered in blood and its chest was riped open.It was wearing a hospital gown.

It started runing twards them and Darius ran into the closest bathroom with Teddy and locked the door.''What was that!''Darius asked shocked and Teddy answerd''It was another sick patient a dead one they must have been doing the lung surgery where they remove some of the gunk in the persons lungs and he died mid surgery so they threw hin out.'' ''What sicknes?'' ''Oh i think it's called Betrombia.There have been more and more people ariving in hell cause of it.'' Darius just stared at Teddy shocked.He opened the door to the bathroom and ran out to another room wher he found an old man siting in his bed staring in to space.''Uh? Hello litle guy.'' he said refering to Darius.Darius looked at the man and started snifing.''Hey hey are you ok?Why is your nose bleading?''the man got out of bed and aproched Darius.''Am i gonna die?''asked Darius hevily crying.''What?Why do you ask?'' ''I just heard someone with Betrombia died.'' ''And?'' ''I have Beatrombia!'' ''Oh shit." ''Yeah." ''Well maybe when your older but you wont be that older soon.So no.'' ''Ah thats good.'' ''Yeah.Why did they die?'' ''Who?'' ''The person you were talking about.'' ''Oh they had a lung surgery and died in the middle of it.'' ''Oh.That must be the surgery im having tomorow.'' ''Oh now you must be scared.'' ''Well a little but i always think positive.'' ''Oh can you teach me to do that?'' ''Thats not something to be tought.Just think good things.'' ''Oh that sounds easy enough.'' ''Well it usualy is but sometimes it's realy hard.Like right now.''  ''I can imagin.'' ''Hey. You beter get to your room beafore the nurse cheks on you.'' ''Oh yeah!'' And as fast as darius ran in to the mans room he ran out.

Pls tell me if theres any grammar mistakes!

[437 words]