CH 1: Little Red Riding Hood and Beacon

City of Vlale

It was now night time in Vale, with street lamps illuminating the streets.

Our PMC had just arrived in the city tired.

(y/n): "Seems like technology here is very similar to earth."

He also saw the faunus people he was told about, with animal ears and tails as shturman told him.

He was admiring the city, it's been a while since he's been in a city where people are living peacefully. He was used to the violent nightmare that was Tarkov.

This was a city he didn't want to escape from, a city full of life and activity. And a world he'd like to live in. (Minus the Grimm of course)

He kept walking, Humming the melody to Shotsakovich's Waltz no.2 to himself, until he spotted a group of shady guys walking down another street, with civilians avoiding them.

He decided to pay them no mind as he kept on walking.

He stopped when he spotted a shop of some kind.

(y/n): "From Dust till Dawn?"

"A dust shop?... Dust?"

With his curiosity peaked, (y/n) walked in the shop where he was greeted by the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: *old man grunt*

(y/n): "Uhh hi" he said waving a little

Shopkeeper:*Grunt*

(y/n): "Me? I'm just a traveler"

Shopkeeper:*Questioning grunt*

(y/n): "Thieve? Oh no I wouldn't!, I'm just looking around"

"Actually can I ask a question?"

Shopkeeper:*Approving grunt*

(y/n): "What type of shop is this?"

Shopkeeper:*Explanatory grunt*

(y/n): "Projectile Propellent? Alright, thanks!" He said smiling

The shopkeeper nodded in reply as (y/n) looked around the shop, seeing different colored crystals, assuming that they were the Propellent he was told about.

(y/n): "Now I see why shturman gave me my semblance, my guns won't fire these." He mumbled

As he kept walking, he spotted a girl wearing a red hood. He debated weather or not he should talk to her.

Looking around, he spotted the same group of shady men from before entering the shop.

Bowler hat: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop opened this late?"

He asked as a thug pointed a weird looking gun at him

Shopkeeper:*Not grunting* "please just take my lien and leave!