CH 5: Field Trip

Beacon Academy
(y/n)'s Dorm
~~~~~

We begin yet again inside of (y/n)'s dorm, with said PMC using his punching bag correctly for once.

(y/n) was punching the bag repeatedly like he was a professional while huffing and puffing.

Taped onto the bag was a picture of his worst enemy: The Punching Bag

He kept punching it before reeling his right arm back and balling it into a fist.

(y/n): "Falcon... Pawnch!!"

He exclaimed as he extended his arm outward towards the bag, hitting it so hard that it swung back, which made (y/n) proud of himself.

(y/n): "Ha, Take that you stupid bi-"

Before he could finish gloating, the bag swung back and knocked him down, making him land on his ass.

(y/n): "owie owie owie owie owie"

He held his ass in pain and rolled on the floor before stopping and glaring at the punching bag.

(y/n): "Fuck you" ಠ_ಠ

He flipped off the bag before standing up and getting ready for today's classes.

He made sure his guns were loaded and inside his duffle bag, before slinging it over his shoulder and zipped up his jacket before making his way out of his dorm and to class.

He got out and closed the door behind him, turning around he was approached by team Rwby.

Ruby: "Good morning (y/n)!"

She waved as the rest of her team greeted him as well, making our PMC wave back with a smile.

Yang: "Morning"

(y/n): "Hey you guys"

Blake/Weiss: "Good morning"

They began making their way to professor Goodwitch's class while talking about what they were doing today.

Ruby: ♪We're going on a trip♪

She sang while they walked to class with (y/n) joining in.

(y/n): ♪in our favorite rocket ship♪

He sang making Ruby a little confused.

Ruby: "Huh? Don't you mean 'In our favorite Atlas ship'?"

She said confused, as Yang remembered something important.

Yang: "Oh wait, we have a field trip in professor Goodwitch's class today."

(y/n): "Oh yea!...We do?"

Weiss: "Yes, we do"

She confirmed as Blake turned her head to face the PMC.

Blake: "The professor told us about it a few days ago, weren't you paying attention?"

She asked making (y/n) scratch his head in embarrassment for a few seconds.

Weiss: "He forgot"

(y/n): "Hey!.... Don't expose me like that" ˙◠˙

Weiss: "How do you forget something this important anyways?"

She asked almost scolding him.

(y/n): "uhh..."

*Flashback 2 days ago*

Professor Goodwitch was telling her class about their upcoming field trip that was just a couple of days away.