CH 3: Classes

Beacon Academy
~~~~

After Initiation, students were given dorms to stay in with their teammates. (y/n) also got a dorm which happened to be next to team Rwby's dorm.

His dorm was a bit of different than the others, being the only one person team in beacon. It had a single person bed along with a dresser and bathroom.

It looked like any normal dorm you'd see in a university, but something stood out.

In the corner was a gunsmithing bench, however it wasn't in good condition as it had rust spots and dust visible throughout its work surface making (y/n) wonder how long it has been sitting there.

When (y/n) asked Ozpin about it, he said that the room originally belonged to a student that really liked to customize his weapons.

That student graduated to become a huntsman and left the bench there to collect dust. Ozpin then had the room converted to a dorm for (y/n), saying it was his before leaving.

Speaking of our isekaied PMC, he was in his bed sleeping peacefully finally getting a good night's rest without having to worry about getting killed.

That was until he was awoken by a loud whistle coming from Rwby's dorm.

(y/n): "Oh man, that sleep was good... If only it lasted a few more minutes" (⇀‸↼)

He said drowsily as he got up from his bed and made his way to take a shower.

Getting yet another clean pair of sweatpants and other clothes, he made his way to the bathroom and began showering.

He got out as he finished and looked himself in the mirror, seeing multiple scars on his torso and arms.

These mainly consisted of cuts and bruises from the times he got into melee encounters with scavs and PMCs and a couple bullet holes on his shoulders and a small slash on his lower neck, caused by a bullet that grazed him

He also got a new scar, that being the slash on his cheek caused by the Ursa.

The most noticable scar though, was on his lower torso stretching horizontally. It was more of a discoloration/Bruise on his skin, being a little purplish red instead of his normal skin color.

He got this when he got into a melee fight with a crazy buff guy carrying a sledgehammer.

The guy's hammer had badly grazed (y/n) as he wasn't wearing armor during that for some reason. He managed to get out of the fight, never to see that man again.

It wasn't even a graze to begin with, it was more like a series of hits stretching across his lower torso horizontally.

He looked at himself before letting out a small sigh, he didn't like the look of his scars. Though he didn't think about them too much as he expected to get hurt when he was hired as a PMC.

So over time he accepted them as a part of his body and they served as reminders of his fights for survival in Tarkov. Despite accepting these scars, he was still insecure about them.

As a result he began using bindings to cover them up. Once he was done covering them up and changed the bandages on his broken hand,
he got out the bathroom and went to his duffle bag getting his jacket out.

He put it on as he went to get his gear, which was on top of the gun bench's work surface. He equipped his armor, rig and headphones with some difficulty as his hand was still broken.

He put his bayonet on his thigh, then made his way back to the bag and made sure his guns were in there before zipping it up and slinging it on his back.