CH 10: New Enemies

Dorms
Customs
~~~~~

(y/n) was inside one of the dorm buildings in Customs, fighting a USEC PMC in a one-on-one, hand-to-hand fight. One very notable thing was that both of them didn't have their guns. If they did, then they wouldn't be fighting a hand-to-hand. Duh.

Anyways, both PMCs were out of breath, with visible injuries throughout their bodies.

Both of them were bloodied and bruised as they tried their best to catch their breath before continuing.

How exactly they transitioned from using guns to just duking it out is beyond me. But what isn't beyond me however, is that the fight was beginning to go in the PMC's favor. Not (y/n)... The other guy.

(y/n) caught his breath before swinging at the PMC as hard as he could, hitting him sqaure in the chest. But that didn't do a lot considering the PMC was much stronger than him. And he also had armor on.

(y/n) winced as he cupped his hand in pain, making the PMC chuckle.

U. PMC: "Hehe... Hah!"

He swung at (y/n), who jumped back to dodge, only to slip and fall on his ass. Quickly looking around, (y/n) saw a dead PMC lying on the ground.

He quickly crawled towards him, not letting the alive PMC get another hit on him. Once he was there, he saw a pistol in the dead PMC's hand.

(y/n) grabbed it just in time, before the alive PMC would catch up to him and grab onto his leg, dragging him closer before pinning him to the ground.

The PMC reeled his fist back and gave (y/n) a triumphant smile, which then turned into a confused face once he felt something being pushed up against his knee.

Looking down, he saw (y/n) pointing the pistol above his knee. The PMC didn't have enough time to react as (y/n) pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

U. PMC: "Aahhhnng!"

He crouched down on the ground, clenching his teeth while he held his knee in pain. (y/n) backed up and aimed the pistol again, only to see its slide locked back.

(y/n): "Damnit"

He threw it away before beginning to quickly crawl away from the PMC and make his way to the exit door of the building.

U. PMC: "Nnggg you... Motherfucker...."

He turned his head around to see (y/n) crawling away. Having an adrenaline rush; the PMC stood up and rushed (y/n), tackling him to the ground.

(y/n): "Oof! What the- shouldn't you be clutching your knee in pai-"

The PMC punched (y/n) in the face before he could finish. Looking around, the PMC saw something laying on the ground: a hatchet

He picked it up before looking at (y/n), who was struggling to break free from his grasp. He chuckled while raising the hatchet up in the air.

But before he could swing it, (y/n) manage to break one of his arms free and punch the PMC in his recently shot knee, making him drop the hatchet and stumble back in pain while holding his knee.

U. PMC: "Ahh! You bitch!"

He groaned and gritted his teeth in even more pain. (y/n) then kicked him to the ground before picking up the hatchet and stood up.

He then rushed over to the PMC and pinned him to the ground before driving the hatchet into his skull, killing him.

After he took the hatchet out of the now dead PMC's head, (y/n) mellowed out as he slowly walked over to a wall.